RIM doubles cash for final BlackBerry 10 "Port-A-Thon" to $2 million
1. pokharkarsaga posted on 16 Jan 2013, 23:11 3
BB 10 OS > WP8. Go rim Go.In 1 year we want u to overstep WP apps & i am sure u will definitely do it.Most elegant OS ever.
7. RIM.the.PIRATE posted on 16 Jan 2013, 23:44 0
Both BB10 & WP8 is (or will be) a failure!!!
Android ecosystem were TOO STRONG!!!
Even Apple iPhone were taking a HIT!!!
2. Bernoulli posted on 16 Jan 2013, 23:23 0
So in just one day? Seriously? Come on one day isn't enough! Haha and they want to grow their app store, oh s**t I used app store, now I'm going to expect a law suit from Apple
4. blackice214 posted on 16 Jan 2013, 23:36 2
Hope Blackberry does well, competition can only help the market and us the consumers.
6. RIM.the.PIRATE posted on 16 Jan 2013, 23:43 0
I really hope competition can occur on Google Android open Platform.
This BB10 + WP8 is just a distraction, and will SLOW DOWN the innovation. (REASON: because developer now have to do more TIME to support MORE platform).
5. RIM.the.PIRATE posted on 16 Jan 2013, 23:41 0
CLOSE CAPTION for the title:
RIM ask DEVELOPER to PIRATE MORE android apk files for RIM.
RIM should CHECK THE VALIDITY of the aps BEFORE ACCEPTING IT on their aps market. Android DEVELOPER really don't want to be RIPPED OF by RIM.
8. thunderbolt posted on 16 Jan 2013, 23:53 0
Nice move. Now M$ will also come with a larger bounty if this gives the numbers.