RIM doubles cash for final BlackBerry 10 "Port-A-Thon" to $2 million
1. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 365; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
BB 10 OS > WP8. Go rim Go.In 1 year we want u to overstep WP apps & i am sure u will definitely do it.Most elegant OS ever.
7. RIM.the.PIRATE (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
Both BB10 & WP8 is (or will be) a failure!!!
Android ecosystem were TOO STRONG!!!
Even Apple iPhone were taking a HIT!!!
2. Bernoulli (Posts: 2009; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
So in just one day? Seriously? Come on one day isn't enough! Haha and they want to grow their app store, oh s**t I used app store, now I'm going to expect a law suit from Apple
4. blackice214 (Posts: 164; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Hope Blackberry does well, competition can only help the market and us the consumers.
6. RIM.the.PIRATE (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
I really hope competition can occur on Google Android open Platform.
This BB10 + WP8 is just a distraction, and will SLOW DOWN the innovation. (REASON: because developer now have to do more TIME to support MORE platform).
5. RIM.the.PIRATE (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
CLOSE CAPTION for the title:
RIM ask DEVELOPER to PIRATE MORE android apk files for RIM.
RIM should CHECK THE VALIDITY of the aps BEFORE ACCEPTING IT on their aps market. Android DEVELOPER really don't want to be RIPPED OF by RIM.
8. thunderbolt (Posts: 76; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
Nice move. Now M$ will also come with a larger bounty if this gives the numbers.