RIM confirms BlackBerry 10 will launch on January 30th, 2013
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Nov 2012, 06:21
Research in Motion has finally announced the release date for its new BlackBerry operating system. BlackBerry 10 will launch on…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PhenomFaz posted on 12 Nov 2012, 06:32 4
nice and about time too!
Q1 of2013 is shaping up to be really exciting!
14. DerryAhmad posted on 12 Nov 2012, 09:27 0
And I'm glad that they're releasing TWO BB10 phones! Hope we'll see more on the QWERTY device.
16. Nadr1212 posted on 12 Nov 2012, 10:50 0
IM the one that's gonna b dead wen BB 10 arrives, NOT BB10 itself!!!
3. wendygarett posted on 12 Nov 2012, 06:34 9
Why am I suddenly felt regrets of having the iPhone 5 :(
4. tigermcm posted on 12 Nov 2012, 06:52 1
I dont know how I feel about this. Everyone's going to have a new phone in their hands buy Christmas
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 12 Nov 2012, 06:55 0
everyone doesnt know that this will be available "after" christmas either! ........ :)
5. jhp2025 posted on 12 Nov 2012, 06:53 5
Now everyone has brand new hopes on RIM with its BB10.. BBX
6. slaggyb posted on 12 Nov 2012, 06:54 1
Now That's what am Talking about I can't wait to upgrade to the new with qwerty keypad.. I love keyboards and love the bold 9900
8. drahmad posted on 12 Nov 2012, 06:59 2
it microsoft cant sell wphnes, how da hell can this tiny company sell their phones in this age android and iphone
13. xtplnet posted on 12 Nov 2012, 09:24 2
Dude !! At Windows Phone 8 it just about Live Tiles ... but what Tiny Company you are referring to bring not only Live Tiles experiance but also Better Multitasking , very good notification center much polished OS with support for Android app.
21. drahmad posted on 12 Nov 2012, 13:26 1
still, its hard to beleive they will sell. general public follow trends, changing trends needs something groundbreaking, not just catching up.....
22. jack1059 posted on 12 Nov 2012, 15:58 2
RIMs success or failure will be more dictated by what's going on behind the scenes. They've put in a lot of work with; app developers (making app tools easy to use and promoting that with BB jams around the world); selling to govts / business / enterprise; and most importantly carriers (rim has good carrier relations and carriers decide what gets shown to the public not the manufacturers). Add to that their recent security certification, and I see a solid well thought out / implemented plan for recovery. And on forget that even though rim is 'small' it has a worldwide footprint in sales.
27. drahmad posted on 13 Nov 2012, 14:56 0
should we bit?
9. bdaniel17 posted on 12 Nov 2012, 07:04 1
i enjoyed my blackberry when I had it. It seems like it took forever for the 9900 to come out. I expect the same to happen with BB10 phones. They always say a release date but always gets pushed back a couple of months.
I wish blackberry would bring out their phones faster. My upgrade isn't due till may 2013. I'll have to see how it does and maybe I'll change back to blackberry. I hope blackberry can bounce back.
26. hiBreed posted on 13 Nov 2012, 03:52 0
COME ON, 9 thumb downs, have mercy people, cant i sleep anymore? and please thumb me up more
11. kindlefireowner posted on 12 Nov 2012, 07:26 3
This means nothing. The loyal blackberry fans may care, but most people could care less.
12. Berzerk000 posted on 12 Nov 2012, 07:29 6
Couldn't* Most people couldn't care less. "Could care less" signifies that they do care to an undefined extent. Sorry, just a lot of people use that saying incorrectly.
24. thephonedude posted on 12 Nov 2012, 21:13 0
your great english just pwned that kindle fanboy....we are so proud of you :)
Tell him to go suck his kindle E-Book.
15. cornerofthemoon posted on 12 Nov 2012, 10:22 5
January 30, 2013, the official launch of the next Blackberry 10 delay.
18. aco96 posted on 12 Nov 2012, 12:04 1
I love that RIM wants to keep BlackBerry OS alive, shame on u Nokia (R.I.P. Symbian :(
23. MC1123 posted on 12 Nov 2012, 18:23 1
i know right!
thats why its worth fighting for!! and worth to look forward for!
cant wait for that monter Berry!!!
19. cdgoin posted on 12 Nov 2012, 12:08 0
RIM is destined to die.. NOTE the New BlackBerry OS will launch with a rectangular 4" touch screen.. YEA!! ANOTHER ONE !! Who cares..? Shouldnt Blackberry launch with a BLACKBERRY..? Althought they say they will have one.. NO Pictures of any BB10 QWERTY device have been shown. Instead they are focusing on yet another Brick and will try to go head to head with Windows/iOS/Android.. and it will lose.
25. MC1123 posted on 12 Nov 2012, 22:36 0
lol!!! there's some leak of the QWERTY BB!! and its beautiful! so stop hating you annoying twat!
28. Valdomero posted on 14 Nov 2012, 08:52 0
Looks interesting, I quite don't get the camera magnifying glass thingy.
Hope they keep upgrading the OS like Google does with Android, just don't release the OS and do minor upgrades.
29. MC1123 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 22:59 0
they will! since its a new OS base on UNIX-like OS, QNX OS! since OS like iOS and android (linux-base and linux is Unix-like) they have these kinds of updates!
its not java OS anymore! :)