RIM booking a $485 million charge in quarterly earnings due to Playbook sales
0. phoneArena 02 Dec 2011, 07:57 posted on
RIM’s December earnings release is nearing, but while there are still two weeks prior to that, the Canadian company has already announced that it will be registering a $485 million…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
well good luck RIM
3. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
man i hope i can p/u a cheap playbook for $99. and somehow get android on it.
4. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
Ill probably get a Playbook for $200 sometime soon...
Far more capable and smooth than the Touchpad lol
5. downphoenix (Posts: 2498; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
This is true, the PB actually has a great processor in it (same processor as the Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet uses) and has great performance and all that. I do hope Blackberry doesn't call it quits on Playbook, they know now they will need to be more competitive in pricing, the hardware was there, which traditionally has been a problem with them, and it wouldnt hurt to introduce a 10 inch model.
7. Rio1983 (Posts: 25; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
Not true. You can Overclock the processor and it runs more fluently and actually responds better than the playbook. Jus sayin.
6. Rio1983 (Posts: 25; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
Playbook is ok but a more polished and savy touchpad could easily be the industry leader.. If the Hp Touchpad would have came out at 199.99 no one would even care about a kindle fire .