RIM CEO Heins brings a BlackBerry 10 handset courtside
0. phoneArena 18 Nov 2012, 12:56 posted on
RIM CEO Thorsten Heins gets all the great perks of being a captain of industry, including courtside seats to the Lakers-Sun game and free BlackBerry 10 handsets, which he had with him at the game, snapping pictures of Dwight Howard and crew...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Regardless of anyone's opinion on blackberry, I still think that Heins is one of the better CEO's out there.
6. AnTuTu (Posts: 978; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
And I still believe BB will make a comeback with BB 10 as per the features and interface that phone has.
Best of luck BB and get some good brains on the work to nail the market with this product.
13. MC1123 (Posts: 1249; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
yeah... no doubt about that... compare to nokia's... their CEO sucks big time!! and RIM's is rteally making an effort to raise BlackBerry name again!!!
2. BBGrind (Posts: 50; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
Yes he is one of the best and it will soon pay off. BB10. We are patiently waiting for it.
3. archangel9 (Posts: 231; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
I love my perks with the Android nation but my first smartphone,one of my first,were Blackberry.I still hold a soft spot in my heart for them and hope this pays off esp. w/Windows 8 phone and Android. Heins will do a great job running RIM and I will be watching for BB10
4. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
He's a calm and confident guy, something alot of CURRENT CEOs lack.
5. jeserodriguez (Posts: 4; Member since: 18 Nov 2012)
Heins is totally focused and the BB team too. It will be reflected in a strong and flexible platform... They only need the support of carriers and users.
8. drdaly (Posts: 38; Member since: 09 Nov 2012)
I really want BB to get back on track again, i can't imagine the smartphone world without the good old BB devices on board. :)
10. lyndon420 (Posts: 1786; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Good luck BlackBerry. Hopefully you have worked out the software bugs that gave your curves a life expectancy of only 4 - 6 months. (my step daughter went through 9 of them in less than 2 years before she gave up and went Android)
May BlackBerry become the new ecosystem that appeals to many.
11. andrew1953 (Posts: 176; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
Reading this on my 9860 while my 9800 is recharging. New years resolution? Get a BB10 of course. Hopefully if BB10 handsets are a big success,BB will come out with a 4G Playbook.
15. MC1123 (Posts: 1249; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
im eagerly waiting for BB10! cant wait for a device running BB10 to arrive!! Heins is really one of my favorite CEO! he's so focus to BB10, that other lacks(*cough"NOKIA*cough*, im even a nokia fanboy, but its CEO just a huge FLOP!)
18. downphoenix (Posts: 2416; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I wanna give RIM a chance, but dunno if I can hold out.