RIM: BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 will work with current models
0. phoneArena 22 Aug 2012, 15:11 posted on
Despite a published report on Tuesday saying that BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 won't work with current 'Berry models, RIM has confirmed that the new version of the server will work on existing BlackBerry models...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Lwazi_N (Posts: 205; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
BGR still insist their report was correct:http://m.bgr.com/2012/08/22/be
6. andrew1953 (Posts: 174; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
Well clearly they wwere wrong,very wrong.
7. Lwazi_N (Posts: 205; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Duuuuude! What's worse is that at the bottom of the article, they say "UPDATE" and put a link to RIM's blog where RIM explains how BES 10 will work with ActiveSync. But BGR says nothing on that... Talk about real biased reporting. I ws soooo disappointed- firstly I couldn't understand how BGR came to the conclusion that BES 10 meant no support for lmost 90Million BB devices out there. 2ndly, that they choose wht parts of the story they should report or not report on.
3. camera531 (Posts: 128; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
This article is unfortunately inaccurate. BES 10 will only work with BB10 devices and the Playbook. BES 5 is still required for all current and previous BB's - BB7 and before. Sucks, but unfortunately true.
4. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i dont get it... so these BB7 device will be upgraded to BB10 after all? someone please explain!
8. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
what is BES really mean... i dont really get it...
10. gayasarafe (Posts: 25; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
The CEO is like "Stay away from this device"