RIM BlackBerry Bold 9900 Hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Jun 2011, 23:12
Holding onto the BlackBerry Bold 9900 for the first time, we’re utterly amazed at how thin this BlackBerry really is! Measuring at 10.5mm thick, it’s naturally one slim looking smartphone, but considering that it packs...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. snowgator posted on 22 Jun 2011, 23:27 3
Yeah, let's hope. Let's hope they follow it with a classy "touch" device as well, one that appeals to people not wanting a huge screen, and 3.7" is enough. Let's hope they get the "Torch 2" out as well, with the 1.2 G processor and the screen with enough muscle to pick up some new fans. Enough to keep Blackberry alive and respected. A couple low end devices, no bugsin the system, very little freezing, more Apps...
Let's just hope...
2. ilia1986 posted on 23 Jun 2011, 00:37 1
Or.. they could switch to Android.. and implement all the good stuff they are known for inside.
3. Trevor (unregistered) posted on 23 Jun 2011, 02:54 3
Bigger screen and a bigger keyboard, this is the best solution for us who are not comfortable on typing on a touch screen. The hardware is also good. It looks great. I Love it, I will give it a try.
4. eli_waeterling posted on 23 Jun 2011, 13:42 2
I've been saving my upgrade for this. better be released for verizon... Im in love.
6. LVR (unregistered) posted on 23 Jun 2011, 21:14 0
Go Jump In river Like Symbian Blackberry OS..switch to QNX for smartphones which would be aLOT better
7. Tyler531 (unregistered) posted on 23 Jun 2011, 21:45 0
RIM already said that it's going to launch in "very late August" or September at the earliest. Please be at least somewhat informed when you write an article. It looks like a great phone for RIM, but doesn't do anyone any good when it's not actually available!
8. ~ (unregistered) posted on 23 Jun 2011, 21:48 0
The hardware looks good, and it unveils some new features, but i really don't see this being the savior for the company, if the Playbook couldn't, how can this.
9. neat (unregistered) posted on 27 Jun 2011, 14:52 0
ive had almost every blackberry in recent memory, currently using the bold with verizon. rim should just get with the program and release their own droid.
10. Andrew S. (unregistered) posted on 02 Jul 2011, 17:48 0
All major companies, the F500, use Blackberries and always will. The use and ease of email composition, creating documents, the fantastic BBM feature...this phone has everything that all other platforms will never have. Yes, the iPhone is charming for a moment and Android is making itself the main competitor for Apple, but the aforementioned phones aren't "competition" for each other.
11. Susan Praveen (unregistered) posted on 04 Jul 2011, 07:22 0
how about the battery?. If fb,ymessenger,gtalk,twiter,google maps,mails etc are runnig simultaneously, will the battery be running after say 8 hrs?
12. Pimp From The H (unregistered) posted on 07 Aug 2011, 13:40 0
How will be the battery life be in this phone? Since blackberry's always have amazing battery.
13. pradeep149 (unregistered) posted on 03 Sep 2011, 11:10 0
fantastic set superb but Battery very very very bad last only for half a day RIM get up give a strong battery
14. pradeep149 posted on 03 Sep 2011, 11:19 0
Get up RIM my bold 9900 battery not lasting more than half a day