RE-VOLT Classic R/C racing game that you wasted your childhood on comes to Android
0. phoneArena 25 Apr 2013, 03:03 posted on
RE-VOLT, the R/C racing game, that grabbed our heart in the late 90s when it launched on Windows has finally made its way onto Android and this is a well-thought out port...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 243; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
wow this game was hit in 2001... great memories :)
2. csrajeshcs (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
This game has cost me lot of marks when i was in school.( about 14 years ago)
3. gaurang (Posts: 94; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
androids so powerful with the quad core that it can run a 2001 game....what a joke...lol
4. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 243; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
Actually it's a 1999 game.. I said 2001 , because I played this game for the first time back then :)
5. GhettoSquid (Posts: 9; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
It's a good port to a great game, but there are some in-app purchases. $3 to unlock all the cars and $5 to unlock all the tracks.
7. Exile SS (Posts: 40; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
Oh god, how I hated this game with a fiery passion. I'm glad to see it though. Might get it just to rage quit it again and again and again.
8. downphoenix (Posts: 2359; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Probably will have to check it out. I enjoy playing Racing Games on my phone.