Quick two day sale for the Motorola Moto X starts today, ends tomorrow
0. phoneArena 04 Jun 2014, 09:05 posted on
The Motorola Moto X is having a quick sale that starts today, and runs through tomorrow. Hey, we told you it was fast. Starting today, you can save $100 on the 32GB Motorola Moto X. That brings the price down to $349 for the device. The "flash sale" will also take $100 off the price of the Developer Edition of the phone. As we told you last week, Motorola no longer will be producing the Moto X deep in the heart of Texas...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. fzacek (Posts: 2317; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
This might be a sign that Motorola is planning to release the Moto X+1 soon...
5. frustyak (Posts: 173; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
Or cleaning out their inventory from the Texas plant.
2. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 4683; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
$449 is too much when you can get the Nexus 5 for $50 less. I wouldn't call this a good deal.
3. joeyhalls (Posts: 6; Member since: 25 Jun 2013)
"Starting today, you can save $100 on the 32GB Motorola Moto X. That brings the price down to $349 for the device."
4. elitewolverine (Posts: 2366; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Read much....its a two day deal, and even then the nexus at that point is $50 more. After the deal it is again $50 less than the moto.
12. roscuthiii (Posts: 1883; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Riddle me this: If people buy the Moto x during the two-day sale, then is it costing them $50 less than they'd pay for a Nexus 5?
13. iCloud (Posts: 38; Member since: 15 May 2014)
Unfortunately, Nexus 5 not available for Verizon. I ordered my Moto x, shipping date June 11...
7. frustyak (Posts: 173; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
Except that the Moto X has some features the Nexus doesn't, so the extra $50 might be worth it for some.
8. fzacek (Posts: 2317; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Well, for $50 less than the Nexus 5 right now, it's a pretty good deal...
6. robocopvn (Posts: 238; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
349$ is still too much for a 720p , Snapdragon S4 Pro dual core in mid-2014 Motorola
9. AfterShock (Posts: 3352; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I'm not hating on Moto, but I think your right.
It is long in tooth in 2014.
10. robocopvn (Posts: 238; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
I really like Moto for doing different things from the other manufacturer but keep charging that much for the old phone with this hardware is simply just too much :).
For me, thinking of giving out $349 USD for a 720p, 16gb non-expandable, so so 10MP camera, dualcore S4 Pro Moto X. Obviously the Nexus 5 or the mighty Oneplus One will pop up in my mind :D.
Though I'm still very happy with my LG E980 :D
14. techloverNYC (Posts: 445; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Agree with you guys Idk how moto justify their pricing point anymore.