Quick-draw sleeve for Apple iPhone is straight out of Taxi Driver
We're pretty certain that Apple has yet to patent something like this, so as far as Cupertino is concerned, this guy is in the clear. In fact, what this guy should have done is hopped a flight to Las Vegas and registered at CES as a vendor to see if he could have interested one of the more off beat accessory makers into producing a line of quick-draw Apple iPhone sleeves. Well, there is always Shark Tank. Too bad Mark Cuban doesn't own an Apple iPhone 5 anymore.
source: YouTube, TDW via Gizmodo
2. uchihakurtz (Posts: 165; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Dafuq did I just watch... It'd nice to quick draw for a phone call but other than that, typing/playing games will be useless...
10. bvalde09 (Posts: 171; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
agree unless he add rotation to the part where the phone is you quick draw the phone and 180 degree rotation then you can text
11. Synack (Posts: 631; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Not everyone, in fact, hardly anyone turns their phone sideways to text.
3. rustyimtiaz (Posts: 44; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
mose mose in arabic means suck suck!!! -_-
4. cripton805 (Posts: 895; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
I think its a good idea. Except for a smaller handheld device that might be attached to a watch.
8. Tsoliades (Posts: 179; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
This guy is hilarious! Best laugh I've had in a week.