Questions about the Sprint Galaxy Note II answered in an enigmatic fashion, quad-core with LTE confirmed
0. phoneArena 11 Sep 2012, 09:04 posted on
One leaky insider, who often discloses what Sprint has in store in forum posts, and has a proven track record with several devices already, has made a thread about the upcoming Sprint version of the Samsung Galaxy Note II handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I hope a similar-spec'd Note is headed to VZW.
5. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4833; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
From what I am reading around the web, it looks very likely that Verizon IS getting the Samsung Galaxy Note II with all the goodies listed here. Exynos quad-core & LTE.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.
2. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2275; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Pfft,,,, we never get quad core phones, here in the U.S.of A... -,-
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Too bad the Note II for T-Mobile and AT&T have been confirmed to have a quad-core Exynos chip.
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I shouldn't have said 'confirmed' since info hasn't came from the carriers themselves, but Tmonews is spot on with leaked info and with sources saying that the AT&T model will support LTE, level of acceptance is high.
12. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Until I see a build prop or something that proves exynos quad, im going to remain skeptical.
The alternate is that its an S4 pro-Quad, which would be a logical jump since it is HSPA42 and LTE capable. For once, it would be an acceptable trade off.
Or they could surprise us with an LTE E5 dual, but thats super unlikely lol
6. redmd (Posts: 1268; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
it'squad core + LTE chip inside. another winner from Samsung.
7. snowgator (Posts: 3583; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
This would be a nice device to help the Now Network get noticed. Even if they shared it with Verizon, at least they don't fall behind.
8. adavan (Posts: 4; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Galaxy Note 2 out in Uk on 28th Sep by Handtec for £445(ex Vat).
10. maddashell (Posts: 8; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
why even worry about all that stuff, hell sprint doesn't even have LTE up, correct that, there is maybe 4 or 5 states that have it. so we really can't experience its true speed.
11. _VipeR_ (Posts: 47; Member since: 30 May 2011)
It really would have been nice if the guy would have shown and this dude would have been able to provide an image code link that didn't that the photo was of a GalaxySIII Dummy Unit in the URL. Even though it's obviously not a GSIII, it diminishes credibility when little things like that are over looked. Still glad to see some next to official confirmation from a reliable source.
13. Sprintfan (Posts: 68; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
Dear sprint leak guy, I'm going to laugh when PA is required by law to hand over your IP address. If you are reading this you aren't a team player and should be fired immediately. Snitches get stitches.
14. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
In this space Samsung rules and especially on Tmobile. I love my pebble blue Galaxy S3 she's my baby no question. But the big brother will be purchased on day one without question. Having both the Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2 is having the best of both worlds...