Quantum working on iPad accessory to solve tablet's imperfections
0. phoneArena 05 Mar 2013, 04:22 posted on
The iPad is an awesome tablet and everyone who owns one would probably agree with that. However, it does have its limitations – limitations that some users are probably bothered by. These include the lack of options for storage expansion, missing ports for USB connectivity, and more. Yet a company called Quantum wants to rectify all this with an accessory that it's currently developing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nlbates66 (Posts: 134; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
trying to solve the wrong imperfections, and likely about to do so badly.
2. lyndon420 (Posts: 1359; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
The words iPad and imperfections in the title...I think I just heard the investors sigh again.
8. tusshharish (Posts: 318; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
i like 2nd line in this article...............
4. rusticguy (Posts: 2709; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Why you just spent $500+ on an iPad or what?
9. bayusuputra (Posts: 932; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Erm, why not just buy other tablets? Transformer Infinity, anyone? Or Padfone Infinity?
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 7809; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Why don't you buy those, and let others but what they want.
12. bayusuputra (Posts: 932; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
I'm merely posing an option, I ASK why not buy another tablet that has those features instead of buying an overpriced tablet and then a casing?
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 7809; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Well some people simply want what they want, while some people are vested in the Eco system. Others simply prefer other features that negate the ones they don't have. It's choice bro... I see your point, but not everyone wants an android tablet, and not everyone wants an iPad. Again choice.
11. D_Tech-tive (Posts: 103; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Buy a different tablet with what you want instead of the name on it and get what you want! Problem solved! More to a tablet than just good resolution screen.
Why be loyal to a brand with inferior features?