Qualcomm shows us a world without mobile
Qualcomm even produced a cute video about what life would be without mobile. That means a different definition for email, and a tweet takes on a whole new meaning. Check out the video below and be prepared to laugh, chuckle and guffaw.
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2137; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
The irony of course is that before smartphones you didn't watch videos while taking the baby out, didn't go heads down on the street having a conversation with your phone and didn't mind about getting all the latest notifications, you just lived your everyday life worry free, watched over and communicated with your baby, had social interaction with ppl. on the spot, looked beyond your feet around the world, and nowadays what's Qualcomm is mocking is exactly what's happening just 4" at a time.
7. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
You deserve a nobel prize for this... not joking.
2. Commentator (Posts: 2467; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
...Did that guy just crush a baby with a TV? I mean, as an ancient Spartan, I'm all for infanticide, but that's a little morbid for a "cute" video, isn't it?
3. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6673; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
What's this? During 80s early 90s we never have cell phones/tablets when I was a kid. We have something called using our imagination and also called "play out side".
4. raunak (Posts: 505; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
Tell me where I can buy that physical angry birds. NOW!
5. lhtbinh1909 (Posts: 58; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
do search for nearest store on your mobile LOL
8. DonkeySauce (Posts: 160; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
In a world without mobile, maybe there would still be some manners out there..
9. Paradox (Posts: 123; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
I could always tweet and email from my pc lol