Qualcomm reports solid first quarter profits thanks to strong smartphone demand
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2013, 01:12 posted on
The first fiscal quarter for mobile chip maker was very good and it is pretty much because of you smartphone users...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
You should thanks to blackberry 10 as well, because bb10 has shown your true power and beat the ios a6 chips in term if speed tho...
wait, is bb10 use dual core snapdragon s4?
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
It is a dual-core processor but the make hasn't been confirmed yet, as of now. But it won't be long before the 'clock' starts ticking...
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
But most reviews say its a Qualcomm tho...
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
We'll have to see about that Mr. Siow W C, don't we? :D
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
what the... lol...
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Got you! Hahaha...of all the people, am i the first to break into your name?