Qualcomm reports solid first quarter profits thanks to strong smartphone demand
0. phoneArena posted on 31 Jan 2013, 01:12
The first fiscal quarter for mobile chip maker was very good and it is pretty much because of you smartphone users...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett posted on 31 Jan 2013, 01:15 2 2
You should thanks to blackberry 10 as well, because bb10 has shown your true power and beat the ios a6 chips in term if speed tho...
wait, is bb10 use dual core snapdragon s4?
2. Nathan_ingx posted on 31 Jan 2013, 01:28 2 0
It is a dual-core processor but the make hasn't been confirmed yet, as of now. But it won't be long before the 'clock' starts ticking...
4. Nathan_ingx posted on 31 Jan 2013, 02:04 1 0
We'll have to see about that Mr. Siow W C, don't we? :D
6. wendygarett posted on 31 Jan 2013, 02:30 0 0
what the... lol...
7. Nathan_ingx posted on 31 Jan 2013, 02:45 1 1
Got you! Hahaha...of all the people, am i the first to break into your name?