Qualcomm makes an awesome video of the HTC Sensation 4G powered by creepy crawlers
Among spiders, praying mantises, scorpions and other assorted buggery, the dual-core 1.2GHz chipset gets running by the frantic movements in the so-called "Bug Circus Generator" and there is even energy left so the final result is a full battery charge to boot.
The footage is, of course, scripted with hours of preparation behind it, but it has great entertainment value for people who don't know much about mobile chipsets. For the S4 quad-core silicon we expect Qualcomm to employ amoebae or some other one-celled organisms.
source: Qualcomm (YouTube)
1. PA Addict (unregistered) posted on 13 Oct 2011, 02:50 4 0
Absolutely great commercial for their product! I am still having a hard time believing that they had bugs do all of that!
2. snag (unregistered) posted on 13 Oct 2011, 02:55 5 3
this is why android kicks everythink elses butttttzzz. apple is s**t and evry1 noes itz
3. locky (unregistered) posted on 13 Oct 2011, 02:58 0 12
you dont what you are tslking about egg. iphone 4S is currently fastest phone on the planet. full stop. hate people that have no idea what yhey are talking about and cant even spell properly
6. dacastrator posted on 13 Oct 2011, 07:35 6 0
iPhone 4s? fastest phone? not even close buddy..
7. readingthissh1t posted on 13 Oct 2011, 08:19 4 0
dont get cocky, your the one with no idea of what your talkin about.
8. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 13 Oct 2011, 09:11 3 0
locky you are kidding right? You know it's not true.
Search your feelings, you know it be true!....No, NOOOOO. Luke you can destroy the emperor...err sh*t sorry, got carried away! lol
10. Habib posted on 13 Oct 2011, 12:17 2 0
"you dont what you are tslking about egg"
says the guy who cant spell "talking" or make a complete sentence! Shaking ma heaaaaad!
13. ap1989 posted on 13 Oct 2011, 13:03 1 0
Android is the best. there have better phone like HTC , samsung, motorola
4. ANONYMOUS123 (unregistered) posted on 13 Oct 2011, 03:43 0 0
9. locky (unregistered) posted on 13 Oct 2011, 12:16 0 0
You are all mistaken. Dont any of you eggs know anything? Search google and you will realise your error.
11. locky (unregistered) posted on 13 Oct 2011, 12:37 0 0
4s has two processors same as in ipad2. thats right. rwo of them. read the reviews they back me up. iphone 4 had single core and that was already fastest. i dont see any game graphics on android as good as iphone 4. and 4s is twice as powerful again. that proves it
15. Berzerk000 posted on 25 Oct 2011, 21:25 0 0
Dual core 800 MHz A5 processor, yes, we know how much of a joke it is, don't think two processors is such a bad ass thing only exclusive to the iPhone, Android has had 2 processors since last year with the G2x from T-Mobile being the first dual core phone if I'm not mistaken. The dual core 1.2 GHz Exynos processor blows the 800 MHz dual core A5 out of the water. the only reason the iPhone seems faster is because of how simple iOS is. Android users don't necessarily enjoy utter simplicity and think that personalization is much more important. And, older Android phones are laggy, newer ones not so much.
14. willywill_evo posted on 13 Oct 2011, 14:46 1 0
No animals were harmed during the filming of this movie!!!