Quad-core powered LG X3 could get name change to LG Optimus 4X HD
0. phoneArena 22 Feb 2012, 22:28 posted on
What do you call a phone with a quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor under the hood, a 4.7 inch 720p screen, an 8MP camera and a casing that measures less than 9mm thick? Anything it wants; in this case, it wants to be called the LG Optimus 4X HD...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
It is called the 4x HD. Its official. I wonder if this phone follows on the "L" design on the other leaked phones.
3. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
no, it is part of the optimus line not the "L" line.
either way, the x3 fits the bill for my next upgrade.
2. Zayuh24 (Posts: 149; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I like LG but they drop support for their US phones and refuse to update even the popular.
4. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
such as? the 2x, the 3d, the black, and the LTE are all getting ICS.
7. Zayuh24 (Posts: 149; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
The 2X, 3d, and more are getting ICS, but not the G2X in the US (same phone, but LG, not T-Mobile, is not willing to upgrade it), Thrill 4G, or even the Nitro HD. The only device I see on that list that's in the US is the myTouch Q.
*I have read that T-Mobile is dropping support for the G2X all-together because of horrible reviews across the mat, so LG is not completely at fault. The article says they should be getting this 4X HD
8. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
icd if g2x gets ics or not, ill just get a rom
6. GeekMovement (Posts: 2030; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I feel that LG is heading in the right direction with this phone, just hope the battery life is stable enough with those awesome specs.