Quad-core Samsung Galaxy S III with Exynos/LTE combo in store for Germany
0. phoneArena posted on 24 Aug 2012, 09:06
Who said the Exynos processor doesn't play well with LTE? Samsung stated that it will be trying to integrate 4G LTE in its own line of system chips, and has seemingly delivered in a quad-core Samsung Galaxy S III LTE that will sport the coveted 4G radio, destined for German carriers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
13. dsDoan posted on 24 Aug 2012, 12:06 0 2
Use LTE when you need it, use normal 3G when you don't?
2. Nikolas.Oliver posted on 24 Aug 2012, 09:16 13 2
lol $940 is not expensive enough in apple eyes, in my country, the 64gb iPhone 4S sells for $1100
3. rusticguy posted on 24 Aug 2012, 09:22 0 2
Revolutionary iPhone5 could cost more and one of the coverups for higher pricing is already thoughtout (and there on PA) by marketing gurus ... shortage of iPhone5 due to parts and this would look a copy of so many other phones with large screen :)
8. PhoneArenaUser posted on 24 Aug 2012, 09:44 2 1
For example in my country (all devices without any contract):
iPhone 4S (16GB) todays cost is: ~ 840 USD
Samsung Galaxy S III (16GB) todays cost is: ~ 711 USD
HTC One X todays cost is: ~ 696 USD
Lithuania (Europe) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L
16. PhoneArenaUser posted on 24 Aug 2012, 14:21 1 1
Hello, Poland! :)
Does iPhone is alos so overpriced in Poland ?
19. denied911 (banned) posted on 24 Aug 2012, 15:23 4 1
yep it is
4s 16gb ~ 800$
one x ~680$
21. loken posted on 25 Aug 2012, 01:45 1 0
Iphone 4s - 5680 HKD
S3 - 5128HKD
One X - 4982HKD
Xperia Ion - 4320
Xperia S - 3998HKD
5. g2a5b0e posted on 24 Aug 2012, 09:34 0 5
So Germany is getting the same version Korea already got. Big whoop.
7. hung2900 posted on 24 Aug 2012, 09:43 2 1
I felt so funny when I saw people blamed SS about LTE on S3, although that was the monopoly problem of Qualcomm.
9. remixfa posted on 24 Aug 2012, 09:59 2 3
Qualcomm owns the patents to the only fully integrated LTE/Arm solution right now and they are not liscencing it out.
Sooner or later they will get sued to push that patent into FRAND if no one else can figure out a viable solution.
17. skymitch89 posted on 24 Aug 2012, 14:47 0 1
This is just sad. I'm sure that the US is one of Samsung's major consumer countries and only got a dual-core with 2GB RAM, yet other countries are getting GS3 with LTE & quad-core, some also got 2GB RAM with it.
20. FrostyDanny posted on 24 Aug 2012, 19:43 0 1
When will the US be getting quad core phones integrated into LTE?