Quad-core Meizu MX could launch in May 2012
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Dec 2011, 20:49
We had heard a few weeks ago that the Meizu MX dual-core model would be launching in January 2012, and now there are reports that a quad-core Meizu MX will be out in May of 2012...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Lucas777 posted on 27 Dec 2011, 21:39 2 2
it is a company that used to make somewhat knock off iphones based on android or something but now they are actually making their own decent phones (chinese)
6. Crossblade posted on 28 Dec 2011, 01:42 0 0
They got some attention as the first iPhone ripoffs. They didn't run Android back then, as it was not available yet :)
9. Lucas777 posted on 28 Dec 2011, 15:01 0 0
ya i didnt think they did.. i just put android or something cause i didnt really know what it was..
7. -RVM- posted on 28 Dec 2011, 03:49 0 0
Funny how everyone can make dual and quad core smartphones nowadays. Powerful CPU in smartphone is not even an accomplishment anymore.
8. balbal00 posted on 28 Dec 2011, 05:46 1 1
Meizu differs from the "cheap chinese electronic manufacturers".
They already made a few good products and they didn't copy their design from the iPhone, they were first.
10. jackhammeR posted on 29 Dec 2011, 02:26 0 0
You do know that most of manufacturers have assembling lines in china?