Quad-core Meizu MX could launch in May 2012
0. phoneArena 27 Dec 2011, 20:49 posted on
We had heard a few weeks ago that the Meizu MX dual-core model would be launching in January 2012, and now there are reports that a quad-core Meizu MX will be out in May of 2012...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Lucas777 (Posts: 2115; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
it is a company that used to make somewhat knock off iphones based on android or something but now they are actually making their own decent phones (chinese)
6. Crossblade (Posts: 168; Member since: 21 Apr 2005)
They got some attention as the first iPhone ripoffs. They didn't run Android back then, as it was not available yet :)
9. Lucas777 (Posts: 2115; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
ya i didnt think they did.. i just put android or something cause i didnt really know what it was..
4. Bluedroid (Posts: 57; Member since: 12 Sep 2011)
Cheap chinese electronic garbage manufacturer.
7. -RVM- (Posts: 329; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Funny how everyone can make dual and quad core smartphones nowadays. Powerful CPU in smartphone is not even an accomplishment anymore.
8. balbal00 (Posts: 5; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
Meizu differs from the "cheap chinese electronic manufacturers".
They already made a few good products and they didn't copy their design from the iPhone, they were first.
10. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
You do know that most of manufacturers have assembling lines in china?