Quad-core HTC One X on sale for $630 without a contract
0. phoneArena 10 Apr 2012, 02:33 posted on
The business of selling imported smartphones is pretty hot right now, as the US carriers are more stringent in their testing and approval phases, so the newest gadgets from Samsung and HTC, for example, come later here than in the rest of the world...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ammad786 (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
add 56 dollar tax and total comes out to be around $691 not 635
5. cellphonator (Posts: 298; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
No taxes added when I try to buy. I guess out of State purchase?
7. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
56 for tax??? Where the hell do u live? For me tax would only be 31.
2. iDroidx650 (Posts: 72; Member since: 26 May 2010)
Already ordered mine through expansys. much better and more reliable service. Just waiting patiently for the polar white to arrive.
3. cellphonator (Posts: 298; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
Don't know if it's worth with international warranties...
6. ceepyou (Posts: 33; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Actually, I have ordered several items through them and have not had any issues. They don't have the fastest shipping and the boxes aren't always perfect but the product inside has been great every time. Their other site, icemonkey.com has the black GSM Galaxy Nexus for $459.99 and free shipping too.
4. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
well, thats cheaper than the nexus by a few bux and packs more hardware. Not too shabby.
Now, HTC, tell me how you have stopped locking your bootloaders and maybe we will talk.