Quad-core HTC One X on sale for $630 without a contract
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Apr 2012, 02:33
The business of selling imported smartphones is pretty hot right now, as the US carriers are more stringent in their testing and approval phases, so the newest gadgets from Samsung and HTC, for example, come later here than in the rest of the world...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ammad786 posted on 10 Apr 2012, 02:37 0
add 56 dollar tax and total comes out to be around $691 not 635
5. cellphonator posted on 10 Apr 2012, 10:39 0
No taxes added when I try to buy. I guess out of State purchase?
7. Mario1017 posted on 10 Apr 2012, 12:48 0
56 for tax??? Where the hell do u live? For me tax would only be 31.
2. iDroidx650 posted on 10 Apr 2012, 02:40 0
Already ordered mine through expansys. much better and more reliable service. Just waiting patiently for the polar white to arrive.
3. cellphonator posted on 10 Apr 2012, 09:50 0
Don't know if it's worth with international warranties...
6. ceepyou posted on 10 Apr 2012, 12:32 0
Actually, I have ordered several items through them and have not had any issues. They don't have the fastest shipping and the boxes aren't always perfect but the product inside has been great every time. Their other site, icemonkey.com has the black GSM Galaxy Nexus for $459.99 and free shipping too.
4. remixfa posted on 10 Apr 2012, 10:30 0
well, thats cheaper than the nexus by a few bux and packs more hardware. Not too shabby.
Now, HTC, tell me how you have stopped locking your bootloaders and maybe we will talk.