Quad-core 1.5 GHz Galaxy S3 with full HD screen coming in July?
0. phoneArena 27 Feb 2012, 09:49 posted on
Another set of release rumors pegs mid-summer for the release of the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S3...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
53. ilia1986 (unregistered)
It's not so much as the MHz as it's the quality of the processor. Remember the SGS2 exynos 1.2GHz will EAT anything 1.5Ghz from anywhere else.
57. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 218; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
The g3 will be released before the iphone 5 comes out (a month or two before the i5). Sammy isn't stupid to release it within the same month as the iphone 5. What they can also do is release it 3 months after the i5 is released.
60. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
THE MOTHER LOAD OF ALL PHONES!!!
61. SoopaManLuv (Posts: 24; Member since: 11 Aug 2011)
I jus wanna know; is this phone comin 2in Verizon? If not, shame on Verizon. Tha GNexus is jus not enough (though its what I'll probably end up wit it). Jus saying....
62. denmcdon (Posts: 90; Member since: 07 Jun 2009)
Verizon will never get this beast of a phone they need room for the Droid 5 slider lmfao!!Hello AT+T here i come in july.
66. jasongohjr (Posts: 75; Member since: 26 Sep 2011)
the photo looks really nice... only if the ppl who photoshopped all these concepts are samsung's designers...
68. ENIGMA (Posts: 81; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
so out ov 62 posts 3 were apple fans thats nothing comparing it to apples 55 androids and 7 apple that shows
69. WILDCAT1935 (Posts: 31; Member since: 23 Mar 2011)
I'm dropping Verizon and going with ATT if big Red does another stupid phone with the fracking droid instead of Sammy S III.