Quad Drawer – dig through your apps drawer faster than ever
0. phoneArena 30 Jul 2013, 02:04 posted on
If you're like us, then you most likely have tons and tons of apps installed on your smartphone or tablet. And sometimes, digging through the applications drawer only to find the app you need can be a bit time-consuming. That's where Quad Drawer comes into play - a new app by the same folks who brought us Beautiful Widgets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Alternatively, use app folders.
I have one for games, one for media & social, one for sounds, the settings have their own folder as i make use of the settings shortcuts (found under the widgets). I very very rarely use the main app draw for anything
8. PotDragon (banned) (Posts: 214; Member since: 22 Jul 2011)
Exactly. Another PA hack who cannot use android.
How many articles are you gonna start with " If you are anything like us...." ? I NEVER agree with the dribble that follows. Only a complete fool installs so much crap on their phone that they cannot access it. Only an Android newbie uses the main app drawer.
3. rizevnarastek (Posts: 329; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
The stock Sense 5 drawer is the best ;)
5. TylerGrunter (Posts: 881; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Why should everything free in the Play store?
It's just the developer decission, but I actually prefer to have both as for one dollar I prefer to pay and not have adds.
6. therealestboy (Posts: 47; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Meh, I tried it doe 5 minutes the I got my refund back. I prefer the one that come with TW.
7. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I just categorize my app drawer via ADW launcher EX
If I need to search for an app I start typing in my persistent google search bar, voila.