Quad Drawer – dig through your apps drawer faster than ever
- Quad Drawer (Android, $0.99)
1. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Alternatively, use app folders.
I have one for games, one for media & social, one for sounds, the settings have their own folder as i make use of the settings shortcuts (found under the widgets). I very very rarely use the main app draw for anything
8. PotDragon (banned) (Posts: 214; Member since: 22 Jul 2011)
Exactly. Another PA hack who cannot use android.
How many articles are you gonna start with " If you are anything like us...." ? I NEVER agree with the dribble that follows. Only a complete fool installs so much crap on their phone that they cannot access it. Only an Android newbie uses the main app drawer.
3. rizevnarastek (Posts: 330; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
The stock Sense 5 drawer is the best ;)
5. TylerGrunter (Posts: 905; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Why should everything free in the Play store?
It's just the developer decission, but I actually prefer to have both as for one dollar I prefer to pay and not have adds.
6. therealestboy (Posts: 47; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Meh, I tried it doe 5 minutes the I got my refund back. I prefer the one that come with TW.
7. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I just categorize my app drawer via ADW launcher EX
If I need to search for an app I start typing in my persistent google search bar, voila.