Qik Premium for Android carries a $5 price tag, but offers a slew of new features
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Aug 2011, 11:42
Showing off its depth of functionality, the addition of Qik’s premium version for Android provides users a tad more features that are sure to entertain and keep people going with the video chat/capture service. For those Qik users that...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 25 Aug 2011, 12:02 4 0
Did I read that correctly $4.99 per MONTH. Maybe a onetime $4.99 charge, but every month I DON'T think so. $59.88 per year, I won't do it. It's not worth it at all. I already pay a monthly price for my phone & to add to that is not on my game plan. I am VERY happy the way it is right now. Thanks BUT no thanks!
12. MATTOZ (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2011, 23:07 1 0
Im with you!!
Skype + Qik = Microsoft !!!
2. Sellcell posted on 25 Aug 2011, 13:04 1 0
Really, $4.99 per MONTH? That is really expecting a lot from people, especially since qik video has been crap lately and most people haven't even been able to use it on there phones. I couldn't imagine a lot people actually doing this, unless they like to throw money away. I could see $4.99 for a one time fee, otherwise no thanks.
3. darth8ball posted on 25 Aug 2011, 13:09 3 2
I can see it now taco calling you guys just two more poor Android owners, too poor to afford this service...LOL
4. WirelessCon posted on 25 Aug 2011, 13:16 3 0
Phonearena, your pop-up advertisements suck.
Get rid of them.
I can always go to Engadget, Mobileburn, IntoMobile, Phonescoop, Cnet, GSMarena.
Just get rid of the pop-ups and I'll stay.
5. darth8ball posted on 25 Aug 2011, 13:24 2 1
If your talking about that F-ING Blackberry popup at the bottom of the screen, sooooooo annoying
8. protozeloz posted on 25 Aug 2011, 14:33 0 0
eh!? I see no ads O.o I never had..... any Ads popping.... btw I'm using chrome, maybe its a country thing?
10. The_Miz_Bl0w_Me (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2011, 16:30 2 0
Firefox + Adblock Plus.
I always feel bad for people who complain about ads because in all honesty I haven't had an add in(probably) 2 years. No YouTube video ads, no Hulu ads, no ads at all!