QiPOWER TRX startup lets you build wireless charging into your furniture
0. phoneArena 26 Mar 2014, 05:20 posted on
The Indiegogo-funded German startup wants to offer a solution for integrating wireless charging modules into desks, walls, or really, anything you're willing to bore a 3-inch (80mm)-wide, 0.6-inch deep hole into. The system is comprised of a circular-shaped QiPOWER TX Transmitter which slots neatly inside the hole, a black cover with a LED-indicator that covers the opening, and a Qi-compatible RX receiver for smartphones that lack in-built wireless charging...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1042; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
If only there's a cheap smartphone that offers wireless charging...
2. Jommick (Posts: 221; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
The Nokia 920 is at $300 USD from AT&T outright.
3. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1042; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Dude, not everyone is from the US
4. Augustine (Posts: 916; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
I wish that such pads were built into the car console or dashboard...