Q4 launch for HTC One Max likely
0. phoneArena 12 Aug 2013, 22:10 posted on
HTC CMO Ben Ho told a Taiwan based publication on Monday that HTC plans on launching "a variant of its flagship One series in the fourth quarter" of this year; considering that the HTC One mini has already been released in some markets, that would leave the HTC One Max as the only HTC One variant remaining...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Ho said, "we had launched too many products in the past, so we have become more cautious this year."
That's right! Don't release too many products, you will make your customers who are using your flagship feel old and outdated. Too bad Samsung doesn't know what they're doing.
But nonetheless, good luck HTC!
2. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
'Too bad Samsung doesn't know what they're doing' says a 14 yr old kid you think a multinational company like samsung dont know what they are doing?
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Flooding the market with a bunch of Galaxies means they know what they are doing? Come on, your love towards Samsung is pathetic, go drink your milk. What a baby. Lmao!
4. Luisit0 (Posts: 73; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
even as far as to release a 6.3 inch "phone" with no stylus, mid-range phone specs, terrible display, etc... now they're even releasing the samsung folder, a dual touch screen flip phone!!!! wtf.... they just dont know what else to spend their billions on seems....
6. rizevnarastek (Posts: 347; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Presented in September and released in October.
7. Emmanuelz (Posts: 154; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
Who cares Samsung will beat them again. The s4 sold more than the one. Same thing will happen note 3 will outsell the max.
12. jaychildz (Posts: 113; Member since: 31 May 2013)
I don't care who outsells who i just want the phone i want. & besides, you can buy both no one said you always need a contract.
9. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Throw your Ultrapixel technology or atleast improve it, I've seen worst pics from a flagship gorgeous phone ever even normal 5 MPs are better than that, many has thought it as a deal breaker.
11. roldefol (Posts: 4106; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
It works in theory... but competing technologies like the Lumia 928 (xenon flash) and Moto X (RGBC filter) do low-light capture with much cleaner results.
10. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2258; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Im skeptical, about htc products.. my previous htc one`s , on both, the upper boom speaker kept going out...i hope they improve on that...
13. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Plz add sd support then I\'m in waiting for December had upgrade pending since June waiting to see if any good tegra 4 phones being released but their also lagging behind.