Put the Sense 3.0 lockscreen on your HTC EVO 4G
0. phoneArena 07 May 2011, 13:04 posted on
Just because your HTC EVO 4G has Sense 2.1 doesn't mean that you can't load that cool new Sense 3.0 lockscreen on your device; thanks to the guys at Xda developers, the new screen is a mere download away...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. skymitch89 (Posts: 1062; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Cool, just want the newest Sense on the Evo Shift if and when Gingerbread comes to it.
4. Mario (unregistered)
It will not get the newest sense. Hardware is not built for the OS. It will only get 2.1
3. AndroidTroll (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
Actually, I'm pretty sure the Evo is still on sense 1.0. The Inspire, Desire HD, and TBolt are on sense 2.1. Evo needs some love but it prob won't get it until after Evo 3D comes out.
5. Mario (unregistered)
DHD, TBolt are on 2.0, desire s, incredible s are on 2.1
6. ILikeBubbles (Posts: 302; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
oooooohhhhhhh this is sexy! sleek, elegant, and minimalistic. too bad i'm still on the Eris. can't you theme lock screens though?
7. p0rkguy (Posts: 684; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
I would try it but I just can't pass up CM7 on my EVO... Gesture lock screen is just too advanced for any phone out there right now.
I mean what kind of person in their right mind would be able to unlock my phone with my personal gesture lock?
8. ZayZay (Posts: 557; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
CM7 is lame. I couldn't stand how bland it was and how much it looks like Samsung and Kyocera UI's. Sense is the best.
9. stuntz (Posts: 178; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
its based of AOSP how is that lame? Its almost pure android, but with CM7 settings there is so much more you can customize.
10. p0rkguy (Posts: 684; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
Don't worry about him, he's usually the type of flasher that just flashes a rom and sees what free stuff the rom has to offer.
Doubt he even checks the internals or anything.
Funny part is most sense roms nowadays are removing all of sense and are just staying on it because of the internal coding.
12. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
This just shows how desperate people get to have HTC Sense :)