Purported design schematics for the iPhone 5 confirm an opening for a 4" display
1. Phullofphil posted on 31 May 2012, 04:17 1
Nice first on a iPhone rumor artical. Also this maybe true but I think this rumor is just to get attention to whoever
3. angelesmec posted on 31 May 2012, 04:50 2
Sweet design more screen and less bezel but please add homecreen functionality to it and not just 1 but multiple homescreens like Android.
5. remixfa posted on 31 May 2012, 06:51 2
it looks very similar to that fake dummy we had the other day.
6. Droid_X_Doug posted on 31 May 2012, 07:08 3
This is part of the doubling down - 2x the 'leaks' in the run-up to product announcements.
10. taco50 (banned) posted on 31 May 2012, 15:54 0
Most of these leaks are wrong so I wouldn't read too much into it
7. AppleConspiracy posted on 31 May 2012, 07:17 1
This is the safest way for Apple to protect the REAL design.
9. EclipseGSX posted on 31 May 2012, 10:42 3
That super thin bezel on the sides will make it a challenge to have a good case that surrounds the phone and not cover part of the screen
12. taco50 (banned) posted on 31 May 2012, 15:55 2
I'm looking forward to the new iPhone. I don't think we'll find out till fall. iOS 6 is only a few weeks away though!