Purported design schematics for the iPhone 5 confirm an opening for a 4" display
1. Phullofphil (Posts: 798; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Nice first on a iPhone rumor artical. Also this maybe true but I think this rumor is just to get attention to whoever
3. angelesmec (unregistered)
Sweet design more screen and less bezel but please add homecreen functionality to it and not just 1 but multiple homescreens like Android.
5. remixfa (Posts: 13901; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
it looks very similar to that fake dummy we had the other day.
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5155; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
This is part of the doubling down - 2x the 'leaks' in the run-up to product announcements.
10. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Most of these leaks are wrong so I wouldn't read too much into it
7. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 627; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
This is the safest way for Apple to protect the REAL design.
9. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1443; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
That super thin bezel on the sides will make it a challenge to have a good case that surrounds the phone and not cover part of the screen
12. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
I'm looking forward to the new iPhone. I don't think we'll find out till fall. iOS 6 is only a few weeks away though!