Purported design schematics for the iPhone 5 confirm an opening for a 4" display
1. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Nice first on a iPhone rumor artical. Also this maybe true but I think this rumor is just to get attention to whoever
2. kach22 (Posts: 122; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
Buying it will still make me the same sheep.
3. angelesmec (unregistered)
Sweet design more screen and less bezel but please add homecreen functionality to it and not just 1 but multiple homescreens like Android.
5. remixfa (Posts: 14253; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
it looks very similar to that fake dummy we had the other day.
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
This is part of the doubling down - 2x the 'leaks' in the run-up to product announcements.
10. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Most of these leaks are wrong so I wouldn't read too much into it
7. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 636; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
This is the safest way for Apple to protect the REAL design.
9. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1693; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
That super thin bezel on the sides will make it a challenge to have a good case that surrounds the phone and not cover part of the screen
12. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
I'm looking forward to the new iPhone. I don't think we'll find out till fall. iOS 6 is only a few weeks away though!