Purple Samsung Galaxy S III priced at $99.99 via Sprint on April 12th?
With the Samsung Galaxy S4 all set to roll out at the end of this month, it would make sense for the Korean manufacturer to try to clear the shelves and make room for the new Android flagship by offering the Galaxy S III priced to sell. Of course, this leaves the potential smartphone buyer in a quandary if this memo is legit. If the Samsung Galaxy S4 seems like an incremental update to you, why not save the $100 and buy the phone in purple? On the other hand, if things like a quad-core processor, FHD screen and a 13MP camera mean all that much to you, don't settle. Wait for the end of April, pay the extra $100 and buy the Galaxy S4. You won't get purple, though. Just sayin...
8. Abbath (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Actually when I saw this article title on my rss feed, a picture of barney popped up in my mind...quite weird!
2. Daftama (Posts: 560; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
You didnt have anything else puprle in the whole world but barney
3. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
you can paint it any color you want... Its still plastic
4. Gtrav (Posts: 13; Member since: 31 Mar 2013)
What else comes to you mind when you think purple? I think Barney as well lol.
5. jonartpop (Posts: 154; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
Lol purple makes it look cheap. It won't work on any device unless it's Lumia imo.
7. Abbath (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
agreed! Love the titanium grey and white is also a good colour for the SIII!
6. Just.Saying (Posts: 132; Member since: 04 Apr 2013)
Galaxy is a smart phone from my imagination...
When its on its what i call a smart phone sensation....
9. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5046; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I'm don't like Purple Barney"ish" phone! I only like pure purple!
10. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Purple,,,,,, White S2 looks the best™
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6122; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Perfect for the ladies. But seriously u have too put a barney picture on there? I mean anything else buy that