Pure white Nexus 5 is bogus, but leads to plenty of other colorful fakes
0. phoneArena 20 Oct 2013, 16:36 posted on
If you thought the pure white Nexus 5 looked too good to be true, you were right. It was nothing but a bit of color manipulation from the render of the black Nexus 5. This isn't to say that there will not be a white Nexus 5, just that it is more likely it will be two-tone (white back and black front) as we saw in an earlier leak, and as we saw with the white Nexus 4...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Wish they were more than renders. Looks so much better than Lumias and I am a big admirer of their build quality.
3. madmikepr (Posts: 134; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
i got to say i love the back cover white and the front in black :)
4. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
If these were the real ones I would take the red and black one. Sadly it will most likely just be black.
5. AMDPhenomX4 (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Yea... We know that. Someone specifically made it to see how a white Nexus 5 would look. I think it was WoozleWuzzle. S/he even says it's just inverted... What a fantastic waste of news space. Fluff for clicks. Every one of these pointless news posts make me lose more and more belief in this sites journalism quality.
So PhoneArena, Thanks for pointing out the bloody obvious!
6. _PHug_ (Posts: 407; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
if this was real I would be torn between the original Black, #4 or #6
7. softfurryanus (banned) (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
Still looks gorgeous either way.
16. cc3493 (Posts: 158; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
the 5c was a copy of the lumias, so essentially they would be copying lumia...
10. dyllon2298 (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
i think the best looking is the silver and black, the other uni-color ones are not so great
11. GeekMovement (Posts: 1833; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
meh white/white looked the best to me. So modern and clean. With other colors, the design of the nexus 5 is okayish not really impressive. Seems colors make a big difference.
14. Trex95 (Posts: 597; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Beautiful. I think it's going to comes with different colors since IPhone 5s has different colors now.
15. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 387; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Black, and red and silver!! looks soo goooddd
17. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1433; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
"life is full of different choices" to bad...