Proxy service ISS suggests MetroPCS stockholders reject the merger with T-Mobile
0. phoneArena 28 Mar 2013, 15:59 posted on
ISS is a proxy service that gives recommendations to large stockholders on how they should vote in proxy contests and their recommendations carry a lot of weight with mutual funds and hedge funds; with MetroPCS stockholders set to vote April 12th on the union between the fourth and fifth largest carriers, ISS recommends that MetroPCS holders reject the deal...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. james1 (Posts: 91; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
f**k ISS! I hope the merger goes through with or without the greedy shareholders voting!!!
6. meowcenary (Posts: 187; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
If you were a shareholder you would do the same. It's all about the currency that your respected country uses.
2. MartianMe (unregistered)
Another corrupt case coming from wall street...man we need to get rid of this terrorist organization..
7. meowcenary (Posts: 187; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Wall Street in America and in other countries different names. Guess what, they make the world go round. You want to get rid of them rise up and exercise your second ammendment right and remove them then. Start that revolution and reboot everything, see if you can do any better.
3. alexzibrit (Posts: 67; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
Why wouldn't they do a merger, It makes all sense Logically?
4. _PHug_ (Posts: 380; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Sprint should buy Metro, unless they are broke
5. meowcenary (Posts: 187; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Sprint is set to merge with Softbank, so acquisition(s) would not be an option now.