Proview's creditors claim they now own the IPAD trademark
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2012, 12:10 posted on
In an ironic twist of fate, Proview's creditors have taken them to court, claiming they banks are now the rightful owner of the IPAD trademark...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
It all depends on Chinese bankruptcy law....
4. -box- (Posts: 3959; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Well, if the banks are going to be more ferocious and greedy about it than proview, more power to them, but only if they'll be successful
5. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Fubon of Taiwan huh? How funny would it be if HTC was actually the driving force behind behind the suit and Fubon was a false front like the company Apple used to buy the iPad trademark.
6. steelicon (Posts: 315; Member since: 02 Apr 2011)
What do you mean "if"? ALL banks, by nature, are ferocious and greedy. Bad luck for Apple, LMFAO!