Proview asks China customs to make the trademark-infringing iPad leave for good and never reenter
0. phoneArena 14 Feb 2012, 09:00 posted on
Today's edition of the Proview-Apple saga is that the Chinese company has asked its own customs administration to ban all the import and export of the iPad 2 across Greater China...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
14. Renew (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
Yes, clearly as US economy will go down, China and Chinese companies will grow up.
35. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
and with that will come a higher living standard for chinese, with that more education, with that an understanding of politics, and voila a revolution against the republic (cough communism and corruption cough)
38. thinking (Posts: 130; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
China and Chinese companies were up even when the US economy was up. They need not do well only when the other is not.
2. Fallout09 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
The balls of a company to attempt to ban an innovating product such as the iPad form an entire country over a frivolous notion. Wow, what is this world coming to?
4. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
really? it has more evidence than apple's attempts to ban its competition. this is over actual trademark infringement that apple was contacted about years ago, not about a paper napkin drawing.
what comes around, goes around.
6. willardcw4 (Posts: 169; Member since: 01 Oct 2011)
will be a while before Apple gets a significant blow... hopefully sooner than later.
33. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Im pretty sure Fallout09 was being sarcastic.
3. Shade (Posts: 7; Member since: 16 Feb 2011)
I love that companies are finally starting to fight back against Apple. Apple feels as if they are untouchable right now, it's good to see that companies are sick of Apple's ways.
9. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
'krApple's ways'; it's krApple, not Apple (learn to iSpell).
5. Fallout09 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Remix.... You missed the sarcasm? I thought I was laying it on really thick. But seeing so many mindless “iZombies” that post here, I see how I could be confused as one. I will say that I have chosen a side and that I bleed GREEN through in through.
34. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lol its hard to hear the sarchasm online. there are people here that actually believe that junk.
7. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
That's right Proview, give them [krApple] a taste of their own mediCiNe.
iBan and iVanquish them, relieve us of the miSery; off with their krAppy heads.
8. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
One more court action and if Apple loses, they are f*cked. There will be a total ban on production of iPads in the PRC. Time to start thinking about another name. ILost by any chance?
10. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
iLike iDud better; has a disappointing climAx (or, anti-cliMactiC), much like like their technology.
19. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Ooooops, iTotally missed that one. Good one!!
11. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
iWonder if it will be time for Apple to start exercising the muscles to write and sign a check with nine (!) zeroes after the positive integer? Time for Apple to see if bribery will iWork. Screw the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, this is about bidness!
The March 9th iPad 3 presser is starting to look doubtful.
25. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I wonder how fast Foxconn can ramp up production outside of the PRC? Don't they have a plant in Brazil that makes some small volume of iPads?
Time to fala Portugues....
12. manuell3g (Posts: 66; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
Somebody should sue de hell out of does icrap people.my iPad 2 crashes like crazy.its a total rip off.most apps crash like hell.safari is a mess,Facebook app is hell,camera is s**t...I just want to sell this piece of icrap n be free.
31. jim3000gt (Posts: 17; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
You must have bought the Chinese Version at the K-Mart Blue light special
13. ilia1986 (unregistered)
China. Contributing to world freedom (finally) since 2012.
16. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
this will make the ipad even bigger in China.. as people will go out of their ways to get one.. the ipad will be more desirable..increasing the profits for Apple...what doesn't kill you . makes you stronger...
17. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
chickenhead, there are only so many kidneys that can be sold for ipads. its not like they grow on trees. lol.
36. bayusuputra (Posts: 963; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
aahh, yeah, no wonder the smarter people bought other tablets than iPad, they want something they can't have in the iPad.. don't need to ask me, you will be delusional if you ask what are the things iPad doesn't have that the competitors have..
thank you for reminding that we want what we can't have.. this still applies to rational customers, too, my friend..
29. dreammixer (banned) (Posts: 81; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Aah your ignorance of claiming all Chinese are poor. Lots of Chinese are buying Apple products and their economy is in better shape than the US.