Prototype Motorola Android handset gets snapped - or just a bad photoshop job?
This article contains unofficial information.
source: Droiddog via Android Guys
9. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
So ugly it's not even gonna sell to teens.
3. vzwtechbill (Posts: 175; Member since: 16 Mar 2009)
I can believe that is an Android screen, very Devour-like icons. That Blur and Android2.1+Motoblur seem to be hiding info, obviously not part of the device screen. But I agree, not an attractive phone at all.
4. slashafk (Posts: 10; Member since: 03 Feb 2010)
I agree it's ugly. However, if the screen was wider and shorter, and if the keyboard was exposed (no sliding, flipping, swiveling), (kind of like a Blackberry) it would be nice. I've always liked the form factor of a Blackberry but the OS and the small, non-touch screen turned me off. If it was like a bigger Blackberry with a touchscreen, I would leave my Droid for it! :D
5. Sharky (Posts: 109; Member since: 24 Jun 2008)
Looks interesting. Probably still early in its development though. The story about the leak is pretty sketchy though.
6. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
It's sounds pretty accurate to me, I mean if I needed a calculator the first thing I would think to take is a stolen prototype phone.
10. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
Still in development. Needs a lot of design development to keep this phone from looking completely hideous.
7. cotyb09 (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Jan 2010)
it's definitely legit. That's a classroom... The story of why it's in a classroom is kinda stupid, but that's most defintately a classroom so I believe it...
12. SPcamert (Posts: 56; Member since: 06 Feb 2010)
After looking at the picture closer the split in the keyboard it might be a very early version of the MOTO Split.