Prospective Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella says he needs Bill Gates "to be successful"
1. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3561; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Things are going good... Going really good.
4. akki20892 (Posts: 3617; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Positive thinking from him. Waiting to see him as CEO what he can do new for Ms.
5. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3561; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
I'm seriously through worrying about it.. We're all going to have to sit back and wait to see what happens.. It is slightly frustrating not knowing what's going on inside MS..
6. lyndon420 (Posts: 1782; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Maybe he will be the one to turn ms back into a viable company again :-)
2. CEMIII (Posts: 110; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
Agreed_ Push this guy fwd to move the company in the proper direction. Keep Elop as head of the Nokia division under MS or his advisor that he wants Gates to do w/ technology and product problems. Elop has good footing there.
I'm not sure if Gates still has what it takes to still want or to be Chairman (on the board still yes) He's still commands a high level of expertise & does know the business. I imagine he wants to step down to a lower position.
This does look like a good shape up though.
7. Vish_i_was (Posts: 12; Member since: 10 Dec 2013)
more Indians grabbing top positions in US :-)
8. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 400; Member since: 24 May 2011)
And I'm just sitting here m**********g :-P
9. darkvadervip (Posts: 341; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Stop being a a racist because it matters not which race tuns Microsoft. The only concern for me that you could have said V_i_was is this guy a spy for google if he got the position.