Project for the Motorola XOOM has begun, will last through the weekend
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Jan 2012, 20:51
Motorola has been preparing owners of the Wi-Fi only and 4G LTE versions of the Motorola XOOM to expect a project to come in the form of an update to their tablet; now, an email has been sent from Motorola saying that the project will start this evening and run through the weekend...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. protozeloz posted on 12 Jan 2012, 21:49 0
What it could be that needs to be such a secret..... this may not be just an update something is cooking
4. Cwebb posted on 12 Jan 2012, 21:55 0
Meh. I already got ICS on my 3vo, I'm a happy camper :D
5. thelegend6657 posted on 13 Jan 2012, 02:09 0
This device got an award at ces last year but in reality this is total crap compared with other honeycomb tablets and it's even more expensive than an iPad ? WTF ? Hope this won't happen to the Lumia 900
6. Jimstar posted on 13 Jan 2012, 03:32 0
Too expensive when it was new? Definitely. Crap compared to other 1st generation honeycomb tablets? Definitely not.
7. thelegend6657 posted on 13 Jan 2012, 03:54 0
Erm the transformer do the same thing and it's more sexy plus it's cheaper . Not to mention the a500