Project Shield Android gaming console kicks off CES 2013 with a bang
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Jan 2013, 03:22
Nvidia kicked off CES big today by announcing the Nvidia Tegra 4 chip with better power efficiency and much stronger graphical performance, but in addition it brought in…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. PhenomFaz posted on 07 Jan 2013, 04:10 1 1
it is pretty cool but I wish they had a 7 inch screen on this
9. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 07 Jan 2013, 04:39 3 0
nVidia said they wanted the console to be as small as possible. This is only 1 of the screen as you can use the console with TV or computer.
7" will not fit into this console, but by making the bezels thinner I guess 6" is possible.
13. doejon posted on 07 Jan 2013, 06:53 0 0
this is kinda useless for me when im at home
i want to play on a big screen
but if u can carry this thing everywhere its ok
3. maxis3G (unregistered) posted on 07 Jan 2013, 03:39 2 0
THis will make ANDROID ROCKS!!!
6. tech2 posted on 07 Jan 2013, 04:10 1 0
do u see this Wendy ! This is when u say TAKE MY MONEY !!!!!!!!!!
5. SuperMaoriBro posted on 07 Jan 2013, 04:08 3 0
You forgot to mention it can also remote play windows games if your pc has an nvidia gtx graphics card
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 07 Jan 2013, 04:33 0 0
i bought me a moga controller and its pretty awsome but this controller looks bad ass! only thing is it probably cant fit well in your pocket like the moga can.... still awesome none the less
11. darac posted on 07 Jan 2013, 06:37 0 0
Which games have you played with it?
I'm thinking of getting one too :)
10. jibraihimi posted on 07 Jan 2013, 06:33 0 0
This is the best surprise unleashed by Nvidia, no one was expecting this, with no leaks earlier........ I think this will be better that Ouya console, because this can access official playstore and all it's games and apps, whereas ouya can only access games through their app store......... Now Nvidia price it competitively and you have winner here...........
12. ilia1986 posted on 07 Jan 2013, 06:39 0 0
So.. I guess that we can all now control YouTube and Facebook with thumb sticks, eh?
16. GUNDAM posted on 07 Jan 2013, 17:15 0 0
you can :) its basically like any other android device and has its own storage too
15. buccob posted on 07 Jan 2013, 11:54 0 0
looks pretty cool, but I wonder if the screen opens a bit further... The angle shown in all the pictures does not feel right. Should open to a 135° for a nice controller/screen position.
They should add Bluetooth to use the control for other consoles, smartphones or PC... and finally, there should be games taking advantage of the HDMI output for a dual screen use, such as the Wii U...
Maybe having the HUD, maps, or other info in the controller screen and the actual game on TV...
17. SomikSharma posted on 11 Jan 2013, 00:33 0 0
this is really a nice share by team..... hope all enjoyed it reading...
You can also see it' Full review at,