Project Glass's UI detailed in new report
0. phoneArena 11 Sep 2012, 12:45 posted on
Google feeds us more tibits on Glass, providing the most in depth look at the state of UI development to date...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Now this is innovation ... unlike certain fruit named companies
5. binerry (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
While I do agree that companies take ideas or features from one another, you can't disagree that certain fruit named companies show innovation in the hardware category, since forever.
6. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
But they're not innovating right now. Which is what matters.
7. binerry (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Well, that you know of. People give Apple too high of expectations. I agree that Android has some advantages, but I also understand how Apple won't dive into something unless they can do it as best they feel they can. That's what I get from it. So, I guess my point is, you don't become one of the most popular and valuable companies in the world's history if you didn't have innovation from some aspect or another, whether it be marketing, to focusing on the little details. We'll see what people do, and what the market analysis shows.
8. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"People give Apple too high of expectations."
Totally agree! :D
"I agree that Android has some advantages..."
I think it has more than "some" advantages over iOS. ;)
11. binerry (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
You're everywhere. Sorry, but my iPhone never rebooted like the 4 times my Galaxy Nexus did, nor did it take 3 minutes to boot like it did either. You're delusional.
13. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Thanks for compliment. :)
"Sorry, but my iPhone never rebooted like the 4 times my Galaxy Nexus did..."
And who could believe it, EVEN 4 times, that's horrible. :( (sarcasm)
Why you tink so? :)
15. binerry (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Look, I'm sorry all the android fans don't see why iOS works really well. You can't explain sex to a kid (you) who hasn't experienced it yet.
17. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"Look, I'm sorry all the android fans don't see why iOS works really well."
Satatistics says taht iOS apps tend to crash three times more than Android apps. ;)
14. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
your iphone. many iphones have tons of compatibility issues. Look up all the ios4 and ios5 blue screen/freezing issues.
16. binerry (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
P.S. - That's called an analogy. Look up its definition.
19. kanagadeepan (Posts: 823; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
NOKIA-101 dualSIM featurephone (without camera, bluetooth) has never rebooted in 2 years and boots up in few seconds... So do you think its better than iPhone????
3. Cacharoes (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
What Kind of Camera is in this thing anyway? That so far as been the part we hear the most about.
It would likely have to be a really nice one I guess.
Have they even mentioned how the device is controlled? Is is Voice or what?
Sure it is still very early but they obviously have some working stuff for it.
It just seems very mysterious to me, though Definitely Cool.
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10220; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The price tag is the only thing holding me back from actually getting it when it comes out... Self driving car is cool nonetheless.
20. TarunV (Posts: 28; Member since: 21 Jul 2012)
Yeah really man... 1500$.... Kill me already -_-
9. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Let's say this is Google Glass version 1
I think this one will be like a beta on the Market
Perhaps a Version 2 will be better
As for me i wear glasses already, if i have to buy google glass it would have to be optimized for my eye lenses.
10. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4767; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I didn't know Snake wore glasses? lol
21. Cacharoes (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
I worried about that too for people who wear glasses, There are a few pics of the Glass being worn with a set of Glasses, so it should work fine.
12. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4239; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Get this thing going Google. I want something like ARI, what Norman Jaden from Heavy Rain has. That would be amazing.
18. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Release date please Sergery Bin