Project Glass's UI detailed in new report
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Sep 2012, 12:45
Google feeds us more tibits on Glass, providing the most in depth look at the state of UI development to date...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wassup posted on 11 Sep 2012, 12:59 30 4
Now this is innovation ... unlike certain fruit named companies
5. binerry posted on 11 Sep 2012, 13:19 5 11
While I do agree that companies take ideas or features from one another, you can't disagree that certain fruit named companies show innovation in the hardware category, since forever.
6. wassup posted on 11 Sep 2012, 13:43 9 1
But they're not innovating right now. Which is what matters.
7. binerry posted on 11 Sep 2012, 13:49 2 10
Well, that you know of. People give Apple too high of expectations. I agree that Android has some advantages, but I also understand how Apple won't dive into something unless they can do it as best they feel they can. That's what I get from it. So, I guess my point is, you don't become one of the most popular and valuable companies in the world's history if you didn't have innovation from some aspect or another, whether it be marketing, to focusing on the little details. We'll see what people do, and what the market analysis shows.
8. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Sep 2012, 14:09 9 2
"People give Apple too high of expectations."
Totally agree! :D
"I agree that Android has some advantages..."
I think it has more than "some" advantages over iOS. ;)
11. binerry posted on 11 Sep 2012, 14:43 1 7
You're everywhere. Sorry, but my iPhone never rebooted like the 4 times my Galaxy Nexus did, nor did it take 3 minutes to boot like it did either. You're delusional.
13. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Sep 2012, 15:01 1 1
Thanks for compliment. :)
"Sorry, but my iPhone never rebooted like the 4 times my Galaxy Nexus did..."
And who could believe it, EVEN 4 times, that's horrible. :( (sarcasm)
Why you tink so? :)
15. binerry posted on 11 Sep 2012, 15:16 1 6
Look, I'm sorry all the android fans don't see why iOS works really well. You can't explain sex to a kid (you) who hasn't experienced it yet.
17. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Sep 2012, 15:20 5 0
"Look, I'm sorry all the android fans don't see why iOS works really well."
Satatistics says taht iOS apps tend to crash three times more than Android apps. ;)
14. remixfa posted on 11 Sep 2012, 15:03 6 0
your iphone. many iphones have tons of compatibility issues. Look up all the ios4 and ios5 blue screen/freezing issues.
16. binerry posted on 11 Sep 2012, 15:16 0 6
P.S. - That's called an analogy. Look up its definition.
19. kanagadeepan posted on 12 Sep 2012, 00:12 2 0
NOKIA-101 dualSIM featurephone (without camera, bluetooth) has never rebooted in 2 years and boots up in few seconds... So do you think its better than iPhone????
3. Cacharoes posted on 11 Sep 2012, 13:05 3 0
What Kind of Camera is in this thing anyway? That so far as been the part we hear the most about.
It would likely have to be a really nice one I guess.
Have they even mentioned how the device is controlled? Is is Voice or what?
Sure it is still very early but they obviously have some working stuff for it.
It just seems very mysterious to me, though Definitely Cool.
4. PapaSmurf posted on 11 Sep 2012, 13:12 2 0
The price tag is the only thing holding me back from actually getting it when it comes out... Self driving car is cool nonetheless.
9. Bluesky02 posted on 11 Sep 2012, 14:13 2 0
Let's say this is Google Glass version 1
I think this one will be like a beta on the Market
Perhaps a Version 2 will be better
As for me i wear glasses already, if i have to buy google glass it would have to be optimized for my eye lenses.
21. Cacharoes posted on 12 Sep 2012, 08:34 0 0
I worried about that too for people who wear glasses, There are a few pics of the Glass being worn with a set of Glasses, so it should work fine.
12. Berzerk000 posted on 11 Sep 2012, 14:56 1 0
Get this thing going Google. I want something like ARI, what Norman Jaden from Heavy Rain has. That would be amazing.