Project Glass just the beginning of the VR experience as Google patents smart glove
0. phoneArena 24 Aug 2012, 07:26 posted on
This probably does not come as much of a surprise when you think about it. From “Johnny Mnemonic” to “Minority Report,” the virtual reality environment seems to need the ability to navigate and “see” with our hands...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4799; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Wow this is going to be like the Lawnmower Man. lol
Let's see if anyone know about that!
6. MeoCao (unregistered)
Looks like apple smasher to me.
19. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 242; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
digging the pic of johnny mnemonic.
7. MeoCao (unregistered)
I think girls will love it, I mean the feel of the gloves.
20. NexusKoolaid (Posts: 460; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Or Darth Vader... "He's more machine now than man, twisted and (don't be) evil"
3. lyndon420 (Posts: 3716; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
I remember that movie. It was freaken awesome. (both Robocop and Lawnmower man)
8. mercorp (Posts: 1021; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
''We patented it long ago as the iglove''.
10. frydaexiii (Posts: 1425; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Someone need to research on how Apple fell from grace the last time, and ensure it happens again...A company trying to create a monopoly through lawsuit should not be around.
12. alchemyduelist (Posts: 21; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
This is Inovation! Looking forward to this.
15. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
it would be an expensive gadget
16. TheRetroReplay (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Isn't Project Glass technically augmented reality, not virtual reality?
18. Savage (unregistered)
Haha, I loved Minority Report. Can't believe Google actually got this patent. It's great. Let's see this tech in near future.
21. beefsupreme (Posts: 32; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I'm just hoping that this doesn't end up like the NES Powerglove.