Project Glass just the beginning of the VR experience as Google patents smart glove
There is a whole new batch of possibilities coming with this. How long do you think it will be before we see it at Google I/O?
sources: Unwired View, US Patent and Trademark Office
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4498; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Wow this is going to be like the Lawnmower Man. lol
Let's see if anyone know about that!
6. MeoCao (unregistered)
Looks like apple smasher to me.
19. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 242; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
digging the pic of johnny mnemonic.
7. MeoCao (unregistered)
I think girls will love it, I mean the feel of the gloves.
20. NexusKoolaid (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Or Darth Vader... "He's more machine now than man, twisted and (don't be) evil"
3. lyndon420 (Posts: 1834; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
I remember that movie. It was freaken awesome. (both Robocop and Lawnmower man)
8. mercorp (Posts: 987; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
''We patented it long ago as the iglove''.
10. frydaexiii (Posts: 1241; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Someone need to research on how Apple fell from grace the last time, and ensure it happens again...A company trying to create a monopoly through lawsuit should not be around.
12. alchemyduelist (Posts: 17; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
This is Inovation! Looking forward to this.
15. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
it would be an expensive gadget
16. TheRetroReplay (Posts: 245; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Isn't Project Glass technically augmented reality, not virtual reality?
18. Savage (unregistered)
Haha, I loved Minority Report. Can't believe Google actually got this patent. It's great. Let's see this tech in near future.
21. beefsupreme (Posts: 32; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I'm just hoping that this doesn't end up like the NES Powerglove.