Project Glass goes on the catwalk showing it can be both pretty and comfortable, not just futuristic
0. phoneArena 10 Sep 2012, 09:11 posted on
Google's Project Glass arrived with a splash at Google’s I/O 2012 a couple of months ago, but since then we’ve heard little about the wearable glasses prototype…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. phljcnth (Posts: 485; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Technology and fashion looks great together.
3. ChiX017 (Posts: 308; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Soo pretty, this is cute actually. Who knew!
4. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4833; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Hey this is looking more & more positive. To make this tech look good at the same time makes this to me more viable. Good job Google. It looks like Google/Project Glass will be a staple in 2013!
5. Ohrules (Posts: 327; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Gorgeous. Now what are we talking about again?
6. Savage (unregistered)
Well done Google! Now when is it coming in stores? :D
7. elharb (Posts: 6; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Looks cool, i feel judgment day getting closer :p soon terminator movie gonna be real :p
8. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Next they need Project Helmet :D Implement the same technology onto motorcycle helmet or similar items. That would just be kick butt hehe
9. wando77 (Posts: 839; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Is the question 'would I still go balls deep in the models if they wear the glasses'.........
11. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 549; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Jessica Horseparker ruined all those photos instantly
/I'd bang her from the 80's though
12. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
naw they still have a long way to go with the design... it still looks very odd...
still great innovative product; very futuristic... but it has to look like glasses which it doesn't...
13. Cacharoes (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Yay for Fashion and Technology, some of my favourite things.
15. Endruu (Posts: 13; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
I don't meant to pour cold water, but don't most items that appear on the runway hardly make it to retail?
16. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Google is smart for marketing their glasses at the fashion show. i like the girl in orange and green. but i like the ORANGE GLASSES