Project Glass goes on the catwalk showing it can be both pretty and comfortable, not just futuristic
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Sep 2012, 09:11
Google's Project Glass arrived with a splash at Google’s I/O 2012 a couple of months ago, but since then we’ve heard little about the wearable glasses prototype…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 10 Sep 2012, 09:35 7 2
Hey this is looking more & more positive. To make this tech look good at the same time makes this to me more viable. Good job Google. It looks like Google/Project Glass will be a staple in 2013!
6. Savage posted on 10 Sep 2012, 10:38 3 0
Well done Google! Now when is it coming in stores? :D
7. elharb posted on 10 Sep 2012, 10:56 1 0
Looks cool, i feel judgment day getting closer :p soon terminator movie gonna be real :p
8. jaytai0106 posted on 10 Sep 2012, 11:11 0 2
Next they need Project Helmet :D Implement the same technology onto motorcycle helmet or similar items. That would just be kick butt hehe
9. wando77 posted on 10 Sep 2012, 11:27 2 1
Is the question 'would I still go balls deep in the models if they wear the glasses'.........
11. 1ceTr0n posted on 10 Sep 2012, 11:49 0 3
Jessica Horseparker ruined all those photos instantly
/I'd bang her from the 80's though
12. good2great posted on 10 Sep 2012, 12:00 0 3
naw they still have a long way to go with the design... it still looks very odd...
still great innovative product; very futuristic... but it has to look like glasses which it doesn't...
13. Cacharoes posted on 10 Sep 2012, 12:05 0 0
Yay for Fashion and Technology, some of my favourite things.
15. Endruu posted on 10 Sep 2012, 20:16 0 0
I don't meant to pour cold water, but don't most items that appear on the runway hardly make it to retail?
16. InspectorGadget80 posted on 10 Sep 2012, 21:21 0 0
Google is smart for marketing their glasses at the fashion show. i like the girl in orange and green. but i like the ORANGE GLASSES