Project Glass goes on the catwalk showing it can be both pretty and comfortable, not just futuristic
0. phoneArena 10 Sep 2012, 09:11 posted on
Google's Project Glass arrived with a splash at Google’s I/O 2012 a couple of months ago, but since then we’ve heard little about the wearable glasses prototype…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. phljcnth (Posts: 201; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Technology and fashion looks great together.
3. ChiX017 (Posts: 308; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Soo pretty, this is cute actually. Who knew!
4. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3521; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Hey this is looking more & more positive. To make this tech look good at the same time makes this to me more viable. Good job Google. It looks like Google/Project Glass will be a staple in 2013!
5. Ohrules (Posts: 299; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Gorgeous. Now what are we talking about again?
6. Savage (Posts: 431; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
Well done Google! Now when is it coming in stores? :D
7. elharb (Posts: 6; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Looks cool, i feel judgment day getting closer :p soon terminator movie gonna be real :p
8. jaytai0106 (Posts: 859; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Next they need Project Helmet :D Implement the same technology onto motorcycle helmet or similar items. That would just be kick butt hehe
9. wando77 (Posts: 254; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Is the question 'would I still go balls deep in the models if they wear the glasses'.........
11. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 448; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Jessica Horseparker ruined all those photos instantly
/I'd bang her from the 80's though
12. good2great (Posts: 1036; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
naw they still have a long way to go with the design... it still looks very odd...
still great innovative product; very futuristic... but it has to look like glasses which it doesn't...
13. Cacharoes (Posts: 16; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Yay for Fashion and Technology, some of my favourite things.
15. Endruu (Posts: 13; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
I don't meant to pour cold water, but don't most items that appear on the runway hardly make it to retail?
16. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5664; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Google is smart for marketing their glasses at the fashion show. i like the girl in orange and green. but i like the ORANGE GLASSES