Profiles published by Apple suggest March 9th launch of iOS 5.1
0. phoneArena 08 Feb 2012, 21:08 posted on
Profiles being pushed out to carriers selling the Apple iPhone seem to show that the iOS 5.1 update will be coming on March 9th; among the changes will be improved battery life and improvements to Siri with possible iPad support for the voice activated personal assistant...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. joey18 (Posts: 486; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
Siri en español why apple takes so long for updates siri is only the reason i get the iphone and now get me boring i miss my android
2. jove39 (Posts: 1131; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Imagining 5.1 change log:
1. new icon update
2. new background and lock screen wallpaper
3. Battery drain workaround - turn off cloud
3. yingcong6 (Posts: 22; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
Stay at 5.0.1 with the availability to jailbreak or go to the new platform with improvements of better battery life, features, audio ,and more functionality. It's going to be a hard choice for these ifans.
4. kcombs (Posts: 245; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
I have to use this buggy crap until march!.. thanks Apple.