Production problems to limit iPad production to 300,000 units in March?
0. phoneArena 02 Mar 2010, 13:09 posted on
Instead of the 1 million iPad units that Apple had hoped would be available this month, production problems over at Foxconn might limit the number to 300,000...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ILOVEtechnology (unregistered)
thats going to cost apple a lot of money!
2. herbiederb (Posts: 275; Member since: 28 Jan 2010)
The underaged factory kids couldn't move their small hands fast enough.
4. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
Commonly seen in China's factory to have kids working anyway.
6. rwolf1984 (Posts: 524; Member since: 06 Jun 2009)
yeah all the glass breaking is costing the kids fingers...so its taking them longer with less digits, lol...
3. JackFace (Posts: 190; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
Production problems... Lower supply... same demand... higher prices. Nice one.
5. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
Bingo i'm glad someone pointed that out the title stated it all lol