Production of Apple iPhone 5S underway at Foxconn?
0. phoneArena 05 Mar 2013, 22:53 posted on
Production of the Apple iPhone 5S has started at Foxconn according to sources familiar with the situation and because the new model is basically the same design as the Apple iPhone 5, little if any re-tooling is required which means both models can be run through the assembly line; if Jeffries' Peter Misek is right, this could call for a launch of the 5S in July...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
are they gonna change the design@???????????
nah........i dont think so...........
6. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
That's not really a problem. It's called the 5s for a reason. I'm just tired of people blindly buying iPhones with out even thinking about looking at other phones (usually with much better specs). There are so many other options on the market. Apple gets soooo many sales and I don't believe that people would be buying iPhones buy the millions in the USA if the consumers where more informed and/or could escape Apple's marketing choke-hold on America. With that said though there is no real reason why Apple needed to radically change the iPhones design. Especially for such a marginal upgrade. iPhones are undeserving of their popularity in the U.S. but, that doen't have much to do with the physical design.
15. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Its a simple thing for apple,if you have a buyer base that will mindlessly by the exact same product off you year after year it makes economic sense to only use minimal amounts of expenditure changing or developing the product. The Ifans will keep buying it
17. Aeires (unregistered)
Exactly why Apple is always behind the feature curve, they can do better but choose not to because they don't have to.
19. darkkjedii (Posts: 18408; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Well you keep saying the same thing post after post. It only makes sense for people to listen to you rite? Not!!!
3. ama3654 (Posts: 295; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Revamp the damn iOS, even 600 MHz CPU can run that static icon board...
4. -box- (Posts: 3990; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Gotta be desperate with S4, Note2, One, and Lumia 920 (and upcoming Lumias) taking even more market share and sales
7. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
iphone will pale into insignificance in direct comparison with DoCoMo's handsets.
One great idea saw I in above news...
Fiberglass as an outer shell.
9. nikenturd (unregistered)
Apple feels jealous whenever a new kid in town arrives , Boy they want to hog everything, everything! ...the limelight, market share, profit...ugh Im really sick of 'em....
they are soo desperate in propelling their stocks back up
10. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Yahooooo!!!! ... Same old version coming as a New Version for the seventh time :)
11. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Running out of gimmicks.
Fingerprint home button and a brighter flash....WHOOPEE!
13. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
OMG fingerprint reader! I'm so selling my iPhone 5!
14. appleroyally. (banned) (Posts: 11; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
We shall serenade
We it will be another succeed
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 18408; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Hurry up apple. I need my money taken!!'
18. gustavoace (Posts: 172; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
'The Apple iPhone 5S is said to look just like the current version of the device'
As if someone hoped it would be different
20. rodkurt (Posts: 128; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
aha....apple's waiting for the other top phones to launch so that they can copy them...
23. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
it works for samsung so why not. i enjoy the fact no one calls samsung for doing exactly what apple does though. pretty blind alot on here are
as for apple they need to really shape up and come off there high horse. sticking to the same wont bring them back
21. taikucing (unregistered)
24. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
ah yesss......another production of disappointment and failure.