Pricing, details, and video leak for Sony's QX10 and QX100 "Lens-Style Cameras"
0. phoneArena 03 Sep 2013, 18:30 posted on
Sony has not officially announced its QX10 and QX100 "Lens-Style Cameras" yet, but we have seen various leaks on the product, and today we've gotten the biggest leak yet: the full press release for Sony's new smartphone camera accessories. As you might expect from a press release leak, we now know the pricing and details for the products...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. papss (unregistered)
No freaking way would I pay that much for the premium.. Just buy a great P&S for that price.
3. james004 (Posts: 471; Member since: 15 May 2013)
you wont but some people would. this is like galaxy note 1. its new so not everyone would be bought in by a new idea But some people would take the crazy step. its called taking part of evolution.
16. james004 (Posts: 471; Member since: 15 May 2013)
yea or that. i dont have money to waste on a 400 lens camera. but even if did, i would get a full frame camera instead.
11. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5762; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Given the bulk of the QX100, I would opt to pay an additional $250 and buy the RX100 Mark II, which is much more compact than the QX100. Of course, I already own an RX100, so I am sitting pretty.
14. PhoneLuver (Posts: 466; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
It's definitely a new niche. Well done Sony! As with all technology the price should come down in time. Just wondering about 2 things. Where's the flash and why does the QX100 only support 3.6 X optical zoom? Surely one of the main reasons to get the attachment is to be able to zoom in to an object better.
2. uchihakurtz (Posts: 241; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
That half-camera cost more than my phone... -___-"
4. hellonerds (Posts: 222; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
500$ for that yikes..is it even water proof ?
5. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 425; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
So looking at the comments, I guess most of you only wants to purchase the QX100.
8. pwnarena (Posts: 893; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
it also works for iOS. maybe even with windows.
10. Jason2k13 (Posts: 642; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
its too big noway id want to carry this around with me, the cheaper $250 i might buy just to test it out but noway i would pay for an extra huge lens for $500.
Whats the battery life on these things?
17. bored_guy147 (Posts: 18; Member since: 11 Jun 2014)
According to sony these should last around 200 photos.
13. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2625; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yes cool, bring it on the Lens Style Cameras.
15. daniel_bargs (Posts: 323; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
fuuuuuuuuck SHUT UP AND TAKE MY CLOTHES, MY BOOKS, MY PLANTS AND MY SHOES!