Presumed Galaxy S5 lock screen animation effect appears
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5153; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Meh. Lock screen effects come and go. Time for Sammy to tell all about what their new toy will be equipped with.
5. techaman (Posts: 343; Member since: 03 Jul 2011)
its to fake its just a lock theme for root phones'
17. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 294; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Not only that, but it's ugly! I'll be really disappointed if this is somehow true.
2. osanilevich (Posts: 227; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
I hope it is at least changeable. There's something tacky about it like those weird animations you get when you install a new ROM
3. Korean (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Feb 2014)
Hey, this video came from CDPkorea, not from dcinside. First source is Cdpkorea.
Please correct source in your article.
8. Korean (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Feb 2014)
I cannot input an url because of joining just now.
4. FoneAddict (Posts: 161; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Looks very childish. Don't like it one bit.
23. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1442; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Careful only iDuds are allowed to say that
12. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4651; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
LOL...lock screen inspired by Fruit Ninja.
14. newbey123 (Posts: 233; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
The UI still looks like something drawn in a kindergarten class.
16. AfterShock (Posts: 895; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
They need to make one something like, Samsung Serious.
No bloat, business minded ui, no fancy colors or tweaks, clean and powerful.
22. DnB925Art (Posts: 89; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Google Play Edition, already exists (well for S4 hopefully they continue the GPE for S5)
19. RizwanYaqoob (Posts: 8; Member since: 14 Dec 2013)
Brace yourself guys, more bloat-ware on the way!