Presumed Galaxy S5 lock screen animation effect appears
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Meh. Lock screen effects come and go. Time for Sammy to tell all about what their new toy will be equipped with.
5. techaman (unregistered)
its to fake its just a lock theme for root phones'
17. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 411; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Not only that, but it's ugly! I'll be really disappointed if this is somehow true.
2. osanilevich (Posts: 265; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
I hope it is at least changeable. There's something tacky about it like those weird animations you get when you install a new ROM
3. Korean (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Feb 2014)
Hey, this video came from CDPkorea, not from dcinside. First source is Cdpkorea.
Please correct source in your article.
8. Korean (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Feb 2014)
I cannot input an url because of joining just now.
4. FoneAddict (Posts: 223; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Looks very childish. Don't like it one bit.
23. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1703; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Careful only iDuds are allowed to say that
10. Väliaikainen (unregistered)
Touchwiz will never look good.
18. Sauce (unregistered)
Like that one company
12. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
LOL...lock screen inspired by Fruit Ninja.
14. newbey123 (Posts: 519; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
The UI still looks like something drawn in a kindergarten class.
16. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
They need to make one something like, Samsung Serious.
No bloat, business minded ui, no fancy colors or tweaks, clean and powerful.
22. DnB925Art (Posts: 586; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Google Play Edition, already exists (well for S4 hopefully they continue the GPE for S5)
19. RizwanYaqoob (Posts: 25; Member since: 14 Dec 2013)
Brace yourself guys, more bloat-ware on the way!