Press shot of the world's thinnest phone Huawei Ascend P6 leaks out
0. phoneArena 24 May 2013, 02:44 posted on
At record 6.2mm thin, despite the alleged metal-clad housing, we tend to agree with Huawei that the P6 will be a thing of beauty, but how practical and performing it will be in reality we'll know after we grab a review unit...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
22. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
huawei makes these good looking phones but they make the price equal to sony and samsung phones. thats really ridiculous.
if people wanted $600+ phone why would they ever buy Huawei?
i dont know if people are comfortable with paying such expensive prices for phones but im certainly not. these phones cost just $400 even with a good profit on top, so why are we paying $200 extra?
27. thedesmodes (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 May 2013)
Are you stupid Huawei is known for being cheap I got my Huawei Ascend P1 for $299 and where did you get a price of $600 nowhere does it say that.
2. Topcat488 (Posts: 1396; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Thin phones are not "IN" anymore... eat something, a sd-card, two sim cards, something. Ehh. Here have some more battery.
19. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 528; Member since: 07 May 2012)
it seems to have a sd card slot,notice the eject-able slots on the side along with te volume and power buttons.
nice looking phone,hope it's good
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Well done Huawei!
5. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1214; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
PA, are you sure this is not the iphone 5S or 6?
6. Azure01 (Posts: 127; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
It seriously does look like an iPhone 5...well they better get their lawyers prepped.
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
If Apple sue Huawei for this phone, well, I have to say that Apple is jealous.
20. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3724; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Not gonna happen. Apple only sues when companies make money.
10. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
When did huawei make an iPhone!?....but seriously I'm starting to like huawei devices!?
12. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
watch out huawei you got haters just look at the red thumbs
13. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
more paid samsung students :) HERE, ILL THUMB EVERYTHING UP
15. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
They certainly got the thin down. Looks great. I do wonder how it will perform as our data hunger is growing significantly. That means the need for better battery life, fast operation, and of course a variety of radios.
21. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Beautiful design huawei
23. Captain_Doug (Posts: 997; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I don't see on screen keys or capacitive buttons. How...
24. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
where is that little thing called..ERGONOMY???
Put bigger battery, sd card slot. Nobody has sissy hands!! More than 9 mm won't hurt anyone...unless someopne is a weepy sissy.
25. osanilevich (Posts: 284; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
that camera looks to be a solid 2 and a half megapixels