Press renders of Huawei's Ascend G6 appear, plus live photos of the MediaPad X1
0. phoneArena 20 Feb 2014, 18:14 posted on
Both the Ascend G6 and MediaPad X1 could be officially announced by Huawei at Mobile World Congress in a few days. The Chinese company should also unveil the Ascend P7 at MWC...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
This reminds me of:
Picture 1: Samsung
Picture 3: SAMSUNG
Picture 4: SAAAAMMMSSSUNNNGG
Picture 5: Apple iPhone 5
2. Bioload25 (Posts: 213; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
No matter how good the specs are,I'll never get teased by a Chinese phone --'
3. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1028; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
There are lots of reliable phone companies in China, such as Oppo, Vivo, Lenovo, Xiaomi, Meizu, ZTE and Huawei (well, most likely, in Huawei's case).
4. JJOPQ (Posts: 55; Member since: 15 Nov 2014)
reveiw video about honor x1