Press renders of HTC max for AT&T and Verizon are leaked
0. phoneArena 21 Oct 2013, 01:15 posted on
Here is some good news for AT&T subscribers; a tweet from evleaks reveals a picture of the HTC One max for AT&T. Previously, the device had been pictured wearing Verizon colors and Sprint had also said that it would be offering the phone. In fact we have another press render of the HTC One max below, for Verizon. The model, which is like an HTC One on steroids, should launch in the U.S. early next month...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Goldeneye (Posts: 351; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
So now at&t is following Verizon with the branding,
2. jaychildz (Posts: 104; Member since: 31 May 2013)
....can we get back the HTC logo please!
Carriers belong on the back
3. vincelongman (Posts: 1024; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
On-screen buttons would be better IMO, because then you get a more screen as well
4. jaychildz (Posts: 104; Member since: 31 May 2013)
im so used to capacitive buttons i don't think i could use those but even though change is good...options are better. thank again we went from 4 to 3 to 2 buttons, i wonder what's next
6. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2117; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Only HTC uses the 2 buttons. The standard for Android is still 3.
7. newbey123 (Posts: 392; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Awesome. Was wondering if AT&T would be getting this. Now I can finally upgrade to a phablet. Can't wait.
9. vishu9 (Posts: 251; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
Headline of the article says HTC max..?? Missing the One