Press images of the Huawei Ascend D quad out, available in black and white (updated with video)
1. clevername (Posts: 1434; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Is that the huawei galaxy S 2?!! Awesome!
6. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
Hey now, their camera is outlinded by a rectangle, we all know the s2 is an oval.....lol
But yea your dead on Target with this statement
9. metoyou (Posts: 279; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I would says a little of HTC and Samsung but looking there! especially the flying horse :)
10. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
I bet the guys that work in their marketing and r+d departments love their jobs
I can see it now: " hey guys what are we doing today?
Oh, just building a flying horse....
11. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
"Oh, just building a flying horse...made out of 3,500 smartphones. Nothing out of the ordinary."
13. clevername (Posts: 1434; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Holy sh*t batman you're right its the new Huawei Galaxy S 2 loaded with htc sense!
Most people on sites like this would probably sell babies for that.
2. andro. (Posts: 1974; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Theyve nailed the galaxy s2 design Thats for sure but fortunately enough for huawei android manufacturers dont simply sue opposition because their phone is also black and rectangular unlike a certain fruity company,android manufactuers simply try to out innovated each other.
3. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I definitely love the design of the D Quad, especially the black variant with the red accents.
5. Nathan (Posts: 84; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
Looks like a great phone but if you look closley at the icons of the UI, it looks like HTC Sense and the design looks like Galaxy S2 as well. This would be an awesome phone to come to the US. Though.
8. viper_3005 (Posts: 17; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
damn. if this is sensational imagine how the samsung galaxy s3 and htc one x will be!
12. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
that was a very nice ad i reckon...motorola take notice.