source: April 1
Well, just in case someone has actually believed this story – today is April 1, you know… jokes and stuff.
2. heavybreathing (Posts: 276; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
What does Obama and JFK have in common? Nothing yet.
11. Dood (Posts: 269; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
oh geez, kids. I actually have a bet on this...
3. heavybreathing (Posts: 276; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
OFFICIAL CONVERGYS THREAD NOW IN THE FORUMS. GENERAL PHONE DISCUSSION TAB.
4. belve14 (Posts: 113; Member since: 31 Mar 2009)
Lol well at least they did something for April Fools Day....good way to get in your jokes about the companies too. That completely gave it away
5. mikeaud44 (Posts: 30; Member since: 05 Dec 2008)
Wow, bashing the carriers much? Almost like the writers have been waiting all this time for an excuse to dish some dirt. Classy.
6. smimi15 (Posts: 21; Member since: 05 Apr 2008)
Haha that was pretty good...almost got me... yeah maybe not so much. And Phonearena, I love the CDM8975. Best phone out there right now.
7. cricketmember (Posts: 9; Member since: 26 Mar 2009)
why would anybody stop useing thier cell phone in public it comes in handy when an emergancy
8. drewsky (Posts: 147; Member since: 04 Jan 2009)
LMOAF, That was good joke about the only guy they could find for sprint LOL I think instead of sprint they should have used a real small carrier like T-Mobile, J/K. sorry T-Mobile fans
10. Slayor721 (Posts: 43; Member since: 27 Dec 2008)
lolololololololololololololololololololololol. they got me good. i was like wtf is wrong with Obama.