President Obama bans cell phones in public places
source: April 1
Well, just in case someone has actually believed this story – today is April 1, you know… jokes and stuff.
2. heavybreathing posted on 01 Apr 2009, 06:28 0 0
What does Obama and JFK have in common? Nothing yet.
3. heavybreathing posted on 01 Apr 2009, 06:41 0 0
OFFICIAL CONVERGYS THREAD NOW IN THE FORUMS. GENERAL PHONE DISCUSSION TAB.
4. belve14 posted on 01 Apr 2009, 07:58 0 0
Lol well at least they did something for April Fools Day....good way to get in your jokes about the companies too. That completely gave it away
5. mikeaud44 posted on 01 Apr 2009, 10:05 0 0
Wow, bashing the carriers much? Almost like the writers have been waiting all this time for an excuse to dish some dirt. Classy.
6. smimi15 posted on 01 Apr 2009, 12:33 0 0
Haha that was pretty good...almost got me... yeah maybe not so much. And Phonearena, I love the CDM8975. Best phone out there right now.
7. cricketmember posted on 01 Apr 2009, 14:00 0 0
why would anybody stop useing thier cell phone in public it comes in handy when an emergancy
8. drewsky posted on 01 Apr 2009, 14:33 0 0
LMOAF, That was good joke about the only guy they could find for sprint LOL I think instead of sprint they should have used a real small carrier like T-Mobile, J/K. sorry T-Mobile fans
10. Slayor721 posted on 01 Apr 2009, 16:44 0 0
lolololololololololololololololololololololol. they got me good. i was like wtf is wrong with Obama.