Prep your phone for Sunday with these Super Bowl apps that get you in the mood
0. phoneArena 04 Feb 2012, 14:06 posted on
The XLVI Super Bowl game between the Giants and the Patriots is a favorite American pastime and stops just short of a national holiday. See what apps can help you get in the mood...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3045; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I only looked at this article for that cheerleader.
4. theo14461 (Posts: 191; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
All cheerleaders are hot, they should hire frumpy ones to make it interesting.
6. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
5. rsiders (Posts: 356; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
I own a Windows Phone and while it's nice to call the ESPN Scorecenter app excellent, let's be honest, it really sucks. No video support. No updates. No progress. Yuck.