Prep your phone for Sunday with these Super Bowl apps that get you in the mood
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Feb 2012, 14:06
The XLVI Super Bowl game between the Giants and the Patriots is a favorite American pastime and stops just short of a national holiday. See what apps can help you get in the mood...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 03 Feb 2012, 23:43 6 0
I only looked at this article for that cheerleader.
4. theo14461 posted on 04 Feb 2012, 11:09 2 0
All cheerleaders are hot, they should hire frumpy ones to make it interesting.
6. ayephoner posted on 05 Feb 2012, 06:11 0 0
5. rsiders posted on 05 Feb 2012, 01:50 1 0
I own a Windows Phone and while it's nice to call the ESPN Scorecenter app excellent, let's be honest, it really sucks. No video support. No updates. No progress. Yuck.